• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Acre B-3 (TBT Chat Thread)

[quote="] I finnly got Harvest moon magic melody :jay: any one else got it? [/quote]
WooT!

I got it!

[quote="] I finnly got Harvest moon magic melody :jay: any one else got it? [/quote]
ja, great game.

i'm in winter, but i haven't played in awhile. : (

Kyle turst ne if u like AC u have to like harvest moon its the same but u get marryed and have kids :lol: no for real u do

[quote="] Kyle turst ne if u like AC u have to like harvest moon its the same but u get marryed and have kids :lol: no for real u do [/quote]
Well there are a lot more different things than that. :yes:

Why would I want the same thing as AC??????

Plus, animals are more fun.

:p

If the mircosoft conffrence did anyone see the pinita game. AC for the 360 just with a diffrent concept.

OddCrazyMe said:
If the mircosoft conffrence did anyone see the pinita game. AC for the 360 just with a diffrent concept.

I don't think it was AC at all actually. :lol: I honestly think that game was a joke to be shown as one of the main games of the conference.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
OddCrazyMe said:

I don't think it was AC at all actually. :lol: I honestly think that game was a joke to be shown as one of the main games of the conference.
It's kind of like remake and no It's offical.

:eek:

OddCrazyMe said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
OddCrazyMe said:

It's kind of like remake and no It's offical.

:eek:
Meh... I didn't see how it looked like AC.

But I don't think Microsoft should have spent that much time on the family games because I suppose the main audience of E3 is not that young.

But yah, this game looks like it targets younger ages than Animal Crossing (by that I mean, it's not a good game for all ages like AC, but maybe more towards the younger gamers).

PKMNMasterSamus said:
Is anyone is Track and Field at their school? I'm in track, I'm doing mile and half mile (1600m, 800m).
I was last year for the high jump. Didn't do as well as I thought I would though.

PKMNMasterSamus said:
Is anyone is Track and Field at their school? I'm in track, I'm doing mile and half mile (1600m, 800m).
we had our entire track day yesterday, and I didn't wear sun screen! IT BURNS! Bu anywyas, I hate sports so...yeah...

Kyle said:

:D There are animals in Harvest Moon: Magical Melody (the best freakin game ever) and you take care of them, plus:

-Get Married
-Townsfolk moving in and out--A new HM concept.
-Fishing, but there's more! You can mine O: And find stuff in the mountains.
-Have a baby!
-10 different bacholors and 10 different bachororettes, not to mention Jaime, your business rival.
-You have a business rival!!-- A new HM concept
-buy property!-- A new HM concept
-upgrade your house!
-build new houses
-eat stuff!
-grow crops(I almost forgot

:p )
-free the harvest goddess!
-bake stuff!
-buy new furniture!
-go to bed at any location!-- A new HM concept
-many festivals!
-raise livestock, or whatever they're called
-have two pets! A dog and a pig!-- A new HM concept
-Use the Z button to target where you want to use an item

NOT the same thing as AC
-

Shadow_] [quote="Kyle said:

:D There are animals in Harvest Moon: Magical Melody (the best freakin game ever) and you take care of them, plus:

-Get Married
-Townsfolk moving in and out--A new HM concept.
-Fishing, but there's more! You can mine O: And find stuff in the mountains.
-Have a baby!
-10 different bacholors and 10 different bachororettes, not to mention Jaime, your business rival.
-You have a business rival!!-- A new HM concept
-buy property!-- A new HM concept
-upgrade your house!
-build new houses
-eat stuff!
-grow crops(I almost forgot

:p )
-free the harvest goddess!
-bake stuff!
-buy new furniture!
-go to bed at any location!-- A new HM concept
-many festivals!
-raise livestock, or whatever they're called
-have two pets! A dog and a pig!-- A new HM concept
-Use the Z button to target where you want to use an item

NOT the same thing as AC
- [/quote]
no, the best Freakin' game ever is Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence!

Back