Acre B-3 (TBT Chat Thread)

Shadow_] [quote="PKMNMasterSamus said:
Let's call him Tubby! Thanks Kolvo!
I was thinking you'd react along the lines of "He's so cute" not "he's so tubby"

:lol: [/quote]
:lol: Hes just so cute you wanna cut your head off.... well to me it is... well not really. But the cat is daaaaaaang cute!

And tubby.

I don't get your point.

But anyway....
start3to.png

I moved your 'Start' buttons! Muhahahahahaha!

[quote="Shadow_] 12) Personal Information
Personal information is considered your name, age, address, phone number, and the sorts. On these forums, it is up to you if you want to reveal that info, and if you do, please do so in a PM.

I have a question... why is "Personal information is considered your name" there? Everyone knows each others name. Like Justin, Daniel, Travis, Tyler, Nick, etc. [/quote]
Nobody knows my name. :r

Just Storm knows mine I think, I am hidden in the Shadows
Tubby, I am your father
NO No that cant be true, you're lying
Search your feeling you know it too be true

Xemnas said:
Personal information is considered your name, age, address, phone number, and the sorts. On these forums, it is up to you if you want to reveal that info, and if you do, please do so in a PM.

I have a question... why is "Personal information is considered your name" there? Everyone knows each others name. Like Justin, Daniel, Travis, Tyler, Nick, etc.
Nobody knows my name. :r [/quote]
Well by name it means last name, there really isn't a problem if you tell people your first name.

Yeah, only a select few know my first name :). It was leaked by somebody <_____< <_< in an MSN conversation. coughjustincough

PKMNMasterSamus said:
Yeah, only a select few know my first name :). It was leaked by somebody <_____< <_< in an MSN conversation. coughjustincough
I know it.

It's PKMNMasterSamus.. .

:p Uhhhh... Yea Bad humor.

Nope :). That would be messed up then >_< because I'm a boy and Samus is a girl's name >_< why couldn't I have picked Mario or something!!!!!!

:'(

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Xemnas said:

I have a question... why is "Personal information is considered your name" there? Everyone knows each others name. Like Justin, Daniel, Travis, Tyler, Nick, etc.
Nobody knows my name. :r
Well by name it means last name, there really isn't a problem if you tell people your first name. [/quote]
Somebody made a forum game about guess my name and it was locked.

[quote="Shadow_] What happened to Live Chat and why are forum games moved? [/quote]
The catagoey Special Features was retired, so The Basement was moved to General.

Back