• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Acre B-3 (TBT Chat Thread)

Blathers said:
XGT said:
Blathers said:
XGT said:
Blathers said:
I'm the only one on TBT right now...Hahahahahaha.

No school today.

^_^
I've got school but i'm sick :barf:
Oh jeez, that can't be too good. Are ya' like...in-pain-sick, or is it just a fever?
fever...acompanied with horrible sore throught.
mmmm...that cant be too fun. Hope ya' feel better soon.

I've been going download-crazy with my PSP here, do you have any song reccomendations for me to plug into Itunes?
Queeeeeeeeeeen..*cough* I mean Queen.

Oh yeah, I should've thought of that.

:p
Time for some more download-madness! (Until I run out of $ to spend on Itunes)

New sig!
greconsig.jpg

Yeah Koehler, I wish I could too! But I dont even have like Photoshop and all that sig-making stuff anyway.

Koehler said:
It took me a while to figure that out.
Just so you and others don't get confused later on, I'm getting a name change. Its going to be "Xemnas" instead of "Blathers"

Blathers said:
Koehler said:
It took me a while to figure that out.
Just so you and others don't get confused later on, I'm getting a name change. Its going to be "Xemnas" instead of "Blathers"
How did you pick that name?

I don't vote. I'm bad at juding.

Oh yes, I changed my name for, not by will, but SECURITY reasons.

I thought it was to fit in with your story. And I changed from tomNook to Koehler for personal reasons.

Koehler said:
I thought it was to fit in with your story. And I changed from tomNook to Koehler for personal reasons.
No..... I'm not joking!
IT WAS IT WAS IT WAS IT WAS!
SECUTRIY.
Didn't you read what it said in my signature?

Kyle said:
Koehler said:
No..... I'm not joking!
IT WAS IT WAS IT WAS IT WAS!
SECUTRIY.
Didn't you read what it said in my signature?
I read it, someone was like, well I wont repeat it incase anyone gets any ideas...

Back