• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Acre B-3 (TBT Chat Thread)

Well anyway, I think I will just keep this namee for a longer time I think, since it will be my name I use in life.

-_- Obvious.

But anyway, I don't care about the story that much to change my name! DO YOU KNOW WHAT I HAD TO SACRIFICE? My Arcade Champion Titles! IN TETRIS AND SQUARES (Bulerias beat me in Frogger, what the deuce?)!

But.... I'm getting used to Kyle........

^_^ .......it was odd when I first got it...... but I'm used to it..........

^_^

Okay, can we change the topic...? I'm tired talking about names...

Ummmm.... the E3 '06 Section opened today. Plus on Wi-Fi AC:WW. Nintendo is celebrating Cinco De Mayo.... I made a topic of it. They are sending Sombereros.
I can't translate the letter though, its spanish. Go to my topic to see what it says.
This Topic

Kyle said:
Ummmm.... the E3 '06 Section opened today. Plus on Wi-Fi AC:WW. Nintendo is celebrating Cinco De Mayo.... I made a topic of it. They are sending Sombereros.
I can't translate the letter though, its spanish. Go to my topic to see what it says.
This Topic
All I did was go on freetranslation.com

Happy Five of May! We are going to celebrate in the way but beautiful and poetica: With large hats.

Your Friend, Nintendo

PKMNMasterSamus said:
Kyle said:
This Topic
All I did was go on freetranslation.com

Happy Five of May! We are going to celebrate in the way but beautiful and poetica: With large hats.

Your Friend, Nintendo
Wha-??? But I got it this morning, and its the 6th of May!

The validating group is a group that hasn't yet validated their email. Does TBT now need emails validated? When I signed up, it didn't.

PKMNMasterSamus said:
The validating group is a group that hasn't yet validated their email. Does TBT now need emails validated? When I signed up, it didn't.
Me either..... crap..... I don't get e-mails.... I use my sister's e-mail.

:'(

PKMNMasterSamus said:
nah, there's no point for it here.

Kyle said:
Well anyway, I think I will just keep this namee for a longer time I think, since it will be my name I use in life.

-_- Obvious.

But anyway, I don't care about the story that much to change my name! DO YOU KNOW WHAT I HAD TO SACRIFICE? My Arcade Champion Titles! IN TETRIS AND SQUARES (Bulerias beat me in Frogger, what the deuce?)!

But.... I'm getting used to Kyle........

^_^ .......it was odd when I first got it...... but I'm used to it..........

^_^

Okay, can we change the topic...? I'm tired talking about names...
I <3 Frogger, and your high score was more of a low score.

:p

Nah, kidding... Good luck beating my score, though. >_>;;;

Back