• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

ACNL: Welcome Amiibo Sprites! (All sprites available, updated Medli)

These are really amazing! :D

Thank you! Viche will be up in a second! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think my thread may be glitched for me, lol. At least I can add more Sprites until it fixes itself hehe.

One more post for the night, hoping it'll "un-glitch" the thread. Sometimes it works, sometimes it don't -_-

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yas, got it!

- - - Post Merge - - -

These are really amazing! :D

Also, thank you very much! I had a blast making them, and I'm so thrilled that people like them. Now nobody has to be sour about not having their signatures up to date! *cough*Me*cough*

Wow good job! They look awesome with all the little details. Stand-outs for me are W. Link, Ganon, Epona, Medli, Inkwell, Cece and Viche uhm pretty much all of them haha :D

Hi again, I have a request if that's ok :3. I wondered if you would be able to do navirou the monster hunter cat?

Hi again, I have a request if that's ok :3. I wondered if you would be able to do navirou the monster hunter cat?

He's actually already done! I was going to make him, but I realized he was already made by "hoeass". I can post him here for you anyways, but he's been available (apparently lol)!

- - - Post Merge - - -

felyne.gif Here he issss~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow good job! They look awesome with all the little details. Stand-outs for me are W. Link, Ganon, Epona, Medli, Inkwell, Cece and Viche uhm pretty much all of them haha :D

Haha thank you very much! I'm glad you like them ><

I downloaded them the other day after you explained everything to me :) still haven't got around to using them as I can't decide on a final set of villagers...but they're amazing :) particularly like Wolf Link, Cece and Viche, lots of detail :)

I downloaded them the other day after you explained everything to me :) still haven't got around to using them as I can't decide on a final set of villagers...but they're amazing :) particularly like Wolf Link, Cece and Viche, lots of detail :)

Thank you very much! Even though I won't use all of them, since I don't have all of those villagers in my town, I still enjoy having the option to use them. Sweet, sweet, freedom~

I had no idea that's what Viche looks like! Since the update, I've barely seen what any of the new villagers look like, and I couldn't find anything online. Viche would fit right into my green town full of squirrels lol.

Back