ACNL: Welcome Amiibo Sprites! (All sprites available, updated Medli)

These are really amazing! :D

Thank you! Viche will be up in a second! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think my thread may be glitched for me, lol. At least I can add more Sprites until it fixes itself hehe.

One more post for the night, hoping it'll "un-glitch" the thread. Sometimes it works, sometimes it don't -_-

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yas, got it!

- - - Post Merge - - -

These are really amazing! :D

Also, thank you very much! I had a blast making them, and I'm so thrilled that people like them. Now nobody has to be sour about not having their signatures up to date! *cough*Me*cough*

Wow good job! They look awesome with all the little details. Stand-outs for me are W. Link, Ganon, Epona, Medli, Inkwell, Cece and Viche uhm pretty much all of them haha :D

Hi again, I have a request if that's ok :3. I wondered if you would be able to do navirou the monster hunter cat?

Hi again, I have a request if that's ok :3. I wondered if you would be able to do navirou the monster hunter cat?

He's actually already done! I was going to make him, but I realized he was already made by "hoeass". I can post him here for you anyways, but he's been available (apparently lol)!

- - - Post Merge - - -

felyne.gif Here he issss~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wow good job! They look awesome with all the little details. Stand-outs for me are W. Link, Ganon, Epona, Medli, Inkwell, Cece and Viche uhm pretty much all of them haha :D

Haha thank you very much! I'm glad you like them ><

I downloaded them the other day after you explained everything to me :) still haven't got around to using them as I can't decide on a final set of villagers...but they're amazing :) particularly like Wolf Link, Cece and Viche, lots of detail :)

I downloaded them the other day after you explained everything to me :) still haven't got around to using them as I can't decide on a final set of villagers...but they're amazing :) particularly like Wolf Link, Cece and Viche, lots of detail :)

Thank you very much! Even though I won't use all of them, since I don't have all of those villagers in my town, I still enjoy having the option to use them. Sweet, sweet, freedom~

I had no idea that's what Viche looks like! Since the update, I've barely seen what any of the new villagers look like, and I couldn't find anything online. Viche would fit right into my green town full of squirrels lol.

Back