ACNL Traveling to Alternate Worlds?

Hulaette

The Magical Mermaid
Bells
Blue Candy
Jack
Orange (Fruit)
So you know if you have said villager in your town and someone else also has him/her as well? For example, you have Annabelle in your town. You go and visit your friends town and that person also has Annabelle. But the Annabelle in your friends town doesn't know you and you meet her for the first time...isn't that weird that you are meeting an exact clone of another Annabelle? Or should it be that she should know who you are? How many Annabelle can you meet and befriend? I think what is really happening is that when you go to the Train Station to visit other towns, when the screen goes to the black loading screen the Train is actually traveling that hyperspeed and rips a hole through the fabric of time and space into another reality that is drastically different from the one you currently live in. Is your character a Time Traveler?...are....are you....THE DOCTOR?! lol all jokes aside I found some pictures that proof that time travel exists in the Animal Crossing games.

latest

How does Joan know about time paradox's?

lolly_plays_animal_crossing_by_fester1124-d7563sq.jpg

The villagers are playing themselves! LOL!

Last edited:
i went into another town and deirdre was camping there. i talked to her and she told me the town was nice and all. so i dont think its time travelling or whatever.

Haha, that's an interesting take. c:
I'm just wondering; if the villagers are playing AC, which version are they playing? Or is it an AU version where there's a complete new set of villagers?
Sadly those quotes are just there to be relatable to the player, I wish there was some sort of deeper lore to it though.

If you time travel a lot, sometimes villagers will say "I've heard a rumor that [name] is a real time traveler."

A similar thing... When you dream visit a town and they have a same villager as you, they will act as if you are both dreaming the same dream, rather than just acting like they don't know you... I thought that was pretty cool :)

Back