• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

ACNL Friendcode exchange

acnhxlove

Angel
Bells
Switch
7875-5059-4688
Feedback
100% (2) +
Hii I'm looking for friends to play online with, I hack and constantly change my town ♡ cheers happy crossings !!
FC 2767 2994 2588
current town name: Avalar♡
Current mayor name: Neko

Last edited by a moderator:
Added you! I recently reset my town and don't TT/hack so it'll be slow to progress, but I'm happy to help when I can.

Hiya! I've already got you added! We've hung out once, I think. I'm really trying to get the turnip badge at the moment, and I saw in another post you said yours were always in the 800s. I would really appreciate it if you'd allow me to sell in your town! I can pay in TBT! ^^

Y
Hiya! I've already got you added! We've hung out once, I think. I'm really trying to get the turnip badge at the moment, and I saw in another post you said yours were always in the 800s. I would really appreciate it if you'd allow me to sell in your town! I can pay in TBT! ^^
Yess ofc I can open now if you'd like

I never have played this game online with people even though I have owned it since 2018…what is wrong with me? Anyways, here is my FC: 1719-3815-3445
restarted my town a year ago, so it’s not super special

I never have played this game online with people even though I have owned it since 2018…what is wrong with me? Anyways, here is my FC: 1719-3815-3445
restarted my town a year ago, so it’s not super special
I've been playing since 2017! It's okay my town used to be...a work in progress we'll say that lol I'll add u now 😌

Back