ACNL Friendcode exchange

acnhxlove

Angel
Bells
Switch
7875-5059-4688
Feedback
100% (2) +
Hii I'm looking for friends to play online with, I hack and constantly change my town ♡ cheers happy crossings !!
FC 2767 2994 2588
current town name: Avalar♡
Current mayor name: Neko

Last edited by a moderator:
Added you! I recently reset my town and don't TT/hack so it'll be slow to progress, but I'm happy to help when I can.

Hiya! I've already got you added! We've hung out once, I think. I'm really trying to get the turnip badge at the moment, and I saw in another post you said yours were always in the 800s. I would really appreciate it if you'd allow me to sell in your town! I can pay in TBT! ^^

Y
Hiya! I've already got you added! We've hung out once, I think. I'm really trying to get the turnip badge at the moment, and I saw in another post you said yours were always in the 800s. I would really appreciate it if you'd allow me to sell in your town! I can pay in TBT! ^^
Yess ofc I can open now if you'd like

I never have played this game online with people even though I have owned it since 2018…what is wrong with me? Anyways, here is my FC: 1719-3815-3445
restarted my town a year ago, so it’s not super special

I never have played this game online with people even though I have owned it since 2018…what is wrong with me? Anyways, here is my FC: 1719-3815-3445
restarted my town a year ago, so it’s not super special
I've been playing since 2017! It's okay my town used to be...a work in progress we'll say that lol I'll add u now 😌

Back