• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

ACKid9's Fossil Shop

ACKid9

Bells
Okay, so I've started a fossil shop where people can buy some fossils they need.
(I'll update the stock as time goes on).

The current stock is:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">CLOSED!
CLOSED!
CLOSED!
CLOSED!
CLOSED!
</div>

All orders can be collected or delivered on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
Limited to 3 fossils per order.

To collect your order you must come to my town with enough money to buy your order.
I will PM you when yuor order is ready and you can choose if you want to collect it or have it delivered.

Happy shopping! =D

OMG, FOSSIL SHOP? I LOVE THIS SHOP ALREADY, PLEASE PM ME WHAT FOSSILS YOU HAVE AND I BUY ALL I DONT HAVE! OMG, MY DREAM COME TRUE!

@FlipCool, sure, that'll be 4,000 bells, do you want to come and pick them up or want them taken to your town?

@Megatron, can you tell me what you want because I can't understand your post.

ACKid9 said:
@FlipCool, sure, that'll be 4,000 bells, do you want to come and pick them up or want them taken to your town?

@Megatron, can you tell me what you want because I can't understand your post.
i think he wants the Sabertooth Tiger Set. Like the torso head and tail

You guys really should just work hard to actually dig up the fossils yourselves. That way, if you've worked hard to find it, you'll feel proud of yourself when you do. Plus, it's way more fun.

It's Stego torso. I've been looking for it like the half of all game playing on AC:LGTTC.

Back