• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Accidentally sold fishing rod!

drumknott

Bells
Thanks for listening to a newbie! I've been playing AC for about five weeks and at the weekend had finallly got the hang of fishing when I made a major stuff-up and accidentally sold my rod at Re-Tail. Is there a way I can get hold of another one before the fishing tourney in October or will I have to wait?

Thanks for any advice. :lemon:

You can buy another one at the nooklings. Also, I have some spare silver rods if you need one?

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can buy another one at the nooklings. Also, I have some spare silver rods if you need one?

I thought you sold your gold fishing rod or something, lol~
So, problem's solved i guess?

Thanks. I've got T&T supermarket at the mo and they haven't had a rod in stock for days!. I will add your friend code, if that's OK. Mine is 4227-1834-6642.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks for that, you're a lifesaver! Let me know if I can return the favour!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks for that one!

Back