• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

AC: Pop. Growing, mere slogan or name?

Tennis=Life

Bells
Since many people are debating about it. I thought I would make a thread about it so it wasn't being off-topic or ruining other threads.

Here's my opinion(coughfactcough).

I know for a fact that the first Animal Crossing was called Animal Crossing and the population growing was just part of the cover design. Animal Crossing Wild World is the name, not just part of the cover design.

I thought it was fact that "Population Growing" wasn't part of the name. So what you say isn't opinion, but fact.

:)

Bulerias said:
I thought it was fact that "Population Growing" wasn't part of the name. So what you say isn't opinion, but fact.

:)
I would've said that <_< well, I was thinking about it, but I never did ;).

Listen, I know you made this thread partly because I was saying it was called "Population Growing" along with...I think it was Odd, but anyway, you didnt have to waste your time making this thread.

I know its not called "Population Growing", but thats what I call it. Thats how I tell the difference between Animal Crossing for the gamecube and Animal Crossing Wild World. I'm always calling it "Population Growing" whether its fact or opinion

;)

Whoa...it's just a thread like any other thread in this forum <_< you don't have to get all defensive. We're all posting our opinions in here.

Also, I didn't waste any time

:) thanks anyways though :).

And if I stay on TBT a minute longer I'm going to miss FMA >_<;;;

...Alright, I'm sorry PKMN...I'm mad for completely different reasons and I'm just taking my anger out in this thread...I really didnt mean to seem defensive... :no: :no: :no:

Who cares tho you can call it Animal Crossing Population Growing if you want thats your opinion call what you ant its your choice to make

only_half_evil333 said:
Who cares tho you can call it Animal Crossing Population Growing if you want thats your opinion call what you ant its your choice to make
Thank you.

^_^

Xemnas said:
...Alright, I'm sorry PKMN...I'm mad for completely different reasons and I'm just taking my anger out in this thread...I really didnt mean to seem defensive... :no: :no: :no:
i think you two need to hold hands for about 20 minutes, then it'll all be better.

and, just so you know, any time you call it "animal crossing population growing" in public, no matter what, someone will say thats not the name, so in short, dont. >_>

PKMNMasterSamus said:
And if I stay on TBT a minute longer I'm going to miss FMA >_<;;;
It wouldn't be a loss.

And my verdict (which is final [shutup, you in the back]):
It is Animal Crossing... yeah. Population Growing is not a subtitle.

Back