AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

Didn't happen to me though. My fruit just dropped to a place without the pattern. Unless, there are no empty ground around thats why it disappear? :)

My fruit does that too, but I will sometimes end up with only two fruit instead of three, because the third hit a tile.

My fruit does that too, but I will sometimes end up with only two fruit instead of three, because the third hit a tile.

Hmm, interesting. I'll take note. Btw, it's okay to keep turnips in the drawer right?...:D

Hmm, interesting. I'll take note. Btw, it's okay to keep turnips in the drawer right?...:D

If you're worried bout your turnips spoiling, place one set in the drawers, and leave it for a few days to see if it spoils. if it doesnt then they're safe to be placed in drawers :)

I saw an interesting looking community project on Tumblr today:
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdi64coZDb1r4ij8zo1_400.jpg

I wonder if it serves any purpose, or is just decoration. It would so cool if you could use it :O
( sorry if this has been talked about already )

Holy ****, I remember riding on one of those (in fact I even have a model of one of those made out of sprite cans and a button for the wheel), pretty cool that it's in the game.

Sorry for going a bit off topic, but...

There's my favourite villager of all time, Walker!
And a new dog, which looks incredibly cute!
[image]
This guy is so lucky to have those two.

Walker fans represent! Glad both him and Butch are in the game.

Holy ****, I remember riding on one of those (in fact I even have a model of one of those made out of sprite cans and a button for the wheel), pretty cool that it's in the game.

Walker fans represent! Glad both him and Butch are in the game.

I want to reset my game until I have Walker in my town, but that's unnatural. I hope dogs are more common to get first time in this game, it was hard to find a dog villager in the past games.

idk here's some random screenshots from tumblr

T81pO.jpg

HHy8k.jpg
(it seems you can display patterns on the wall)
5lqr9.jpg
(what a cool hot tub!)
v8Y0L.jpg
(i need that flamingo omg)
3B2fH.jpg
(dat yellow pikmin hat)
wlfYD.jpg
(I don't remember this villager...)
z7cHy.jpg
(those Mario accessories are p. cool)
wNmXX.png
(my favorite glasses are back o3o)

T81pO.jpg

HHy8k.jpg
5lqr9.jpg
(what a cool hot tub!)
v8Y0L.jpg
3B2fH.jpg
(dat yellow pikmin hat)
wlfYD.jpg
z7cHy.jpg
wNmXX.png
Thanks for the images!

T81pO.jpg

HHy8k.jpg
5lqr9.jpg
(what a cool hot tub!)
v8Y0L.jpg
3B2fH.jpg
(dat yellow pikmin hat)
wlfYD.jpg
z7cHy.jpg
wNmXX.png

OH MY GOD THAT PATTERN MURAL IS AMAZING
and I bet there's so many creative design things you can do in your house if you can put patterns on the wall :D like make some sort of mural across the whole wall
I'm so excited to make patterns now omg...

OH MY GOD THAT PATTERN MURAL IS AMAZING
and I bet there's so many creative design things you can do in your house if you can put patterns on the wall :D like make some sort of mural across the whole wall
I'm so excited to make patterns now omg...
Speaking of patterns, can you rotate and place patterns on the ground?

OMG I love that hot tub and Flamingo's house!

You can place patterns on the ground, I am not sure if you can rotate them, but that has been something I have wanted to be added for a while, like being able to rotate a corner path so you don't have to completely redesign it to face the other way.

OMG I love that hot tub and Flamingo's house!

You can place patterns on the ground, I am not sure if you can rotate them, but that has been something I have wanted to be added for a while, like being able to rotate a corner path so you don't have to completely redesign it to face the other way.
Yeah, it seriously takes up space. Or at least more pattern space, to the minimum.

Idk if this is the right place to post this but anyways....

Am I the only person who sees the acorn-whacking minigame as a whack-Resetti game?

>.< sorry if it's off-topic

Back