[/About Your Town\]

Town Name: Bunifrey
Mayor Name: Arlione
Villagers: Chrissy, Francine, Ruby, Cole, Genji, Coco, Gaston, O'Hare, Mira, and Bunnie
Favorite Villager: I can't choose just one; they're my gaming babies!
Town Fruit: apple
How long have you had your town?: Since 1/9/15
Other: I actually have five towns, but this one is undoubtedly my favorite. I created it after losing my bunny, Princess Bun Bun McCloud...so that's why it's an all-bunny town.

Town Name: Ebonmoor
Mayor Name: Kimi
Villagers: Mint, Bunnie, Chevre, Renee, Joey, Kabuki, Chops, Leonardo, Curlos
Favorite Villager: Of my current town, It's a three-way tie between Renee, Joey, and Leonardo. In general, it's Fauna because I'm a huge cliche.
Town Fruit: Pears
How long have you had your town?: For about a week or two. I recently deleted my old town because I was bored with it and none of my most hated villagers would move.
Other: Going for a horror theme this time. Probably won't work because I can't not have my town tune be Spooky Scary Skeletons.

Town Name: Haven.
Mayor Name: Laura.
Villagers: At the moment I have Jitters, Mitzi, Merry, Graham, Whitney, Papi, Agent S, and Avery. Muffy is just about to move out.
Favorite Villager: Mitzi and Merry are both very cute, and I quite like Whitney too. Avery is also growing on me but I'll be replacing most of the others, I think.
Town Fruit: Pears.
How long have you had your town?: Since January 2018.
Other: This is version 2 of a town that I'd had since 2013. I regret deleting it!

Town Name:Claypole
Mayor Name:Guus
Villagers:Lily, Gigi, Diva, Bones, Beardo, Tangy, Vladimir, Sly, Rocket
Favorite Villager: I love them all especially the frogs
Town Fruit: Peaches
How long have you had your town?:For about a week, its new and empty
Other: i named my town after the town where i lived when i was a child

Town Name: Woodtown
Mayor Name: Lily
Villagers: Bunnie, Ozzy, Lolly, Cookie, Merengue, Skye, Rasher, Hamlet, Pompom
Favorite Villager: Lolly, Bunnie, Skye, Merengue, Cookie
Town Fruit: Apple
How long have you had your town?: Around 4 years
Other: -

Town Name: Azeroth
Mayor Name: Gabbie
Villagers: Stitches, Chevre, Ankha, Vic, Hazel, Flip, Peggy, Phil, Mira
Favorite Villager: Chevre
Town Fruit: Oranges
How long have you had your town?: since August 16th, 2013
Other: I named my town after WoW. I started a second town (another copy, not reset!) because it was so hard to path and make my town look cute WITH ALL THOSE ROCKS IN THE WAY.

Umm, I have 22 towns, lol. I'll just go five at a time.

Town Name: Cocoplum: since the inception of ACNL, my very first town :)
Mayor Name: Olive
Villagers: Merry, Ankha, Lucky, Harry, Bitty, Scoot, Moe, Mitzi, Paula and Shep
Highest Seniority: Merry, Moe, Paula and Scoot are original villagers. The other starters (Grizzly, Kid Cat etc) have gone onto be shadow mayors in new towns.
Favorite Villager: It was Grizzly before he moved to Big Bear. Now it's Merry.
Town Fruit: Peaches, although there are none. This town has all saplings so when it's Sakura Blossom time, the entire town is pink.
How long have you had your town?: Six years

Town Name: Corvidae
Mayor Name: Dorian
Villagers: Del, Ruby, Alli, Papi, Hazel, Elmer, Mac, Zucker, Rodney and Gayle
Favorite Villager: Del and Ruby (they are starters and are in a competition to see which one can give me more of their photos, lol)
Town Fruit: Cherries
How long have you had your town?: Five and a half years
Other: It is the only game that is not a cartridge. My mayor's name is my name in real life :)

Town Name: Misfit
Mayor Name: Drocell
Villagers: Joey, Pietro, Pablo, Margie, Daisy, Tabby, Portia, Octavian, Gabi and Ribbot
Favorite Villager: Octavian and Daisy (two of my starters)
Town Fruit: Apples
How long have you had your town?: Five years
Other: I based this town on the Island of Misfit Toys from Rudolph.

Town Name: Shika
Mayor Name: Hazel
Villagers: Bruce, Diana, Fuchsia, Deirdre, Beau, Erik, Bam, Lopez, Fauna and Zell
Favorite Villager: Diana and Bam
How long have you had your town?: Four years
Other: This is my all deer town. Shika means deer in Japanese. I actually adopted most of these villagers from my friend The Great Brain from her town of Petals when she was resetting.

Town Name: Big Bear
Mayor Name: Goldie (Goldielocks)
Villagers: Grizzly, Paula, Groucho, Nate, Stitches, Pinky, Pekoe, Chester, Chow and Teddy
Favorite Villager: Grizzly, Paula, Stitches and Teddy
Town Fruit: Oranges
How long have you had your town?: Four years
Other: My all big bear and cub town. I love it. It's all perfect orange trees and orange shrubs except for a grove of trees that is called Stitches Christmas Tree Forest. Every holiday season he 'sells' trees, lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That was exhausting. Sorry if I don't complete it. I'll try though lol.

Last edited:
Town Name: MoonGlow
Mayor Name: Andrea
Villagers (humans): Jordan, Morgan, Holly
Villagers (animals): Roald, Aurora, Cube, Sprinkle, Iggly, Puck, Tex, Flo, Friga, Hopper
Favorite Villager: Aurora
How long have you had your town?: May 14th, 2017 (which is a little over 15 months)
Other: The town has disco tile paths with LED lighting strips as the boundaries, designated areas (such as the natural campsite and the Caf? plaza), and four houses themed after the state each of the humans were born in (Andrea is from California, Jordan is from Texas, Morgan is from New York, Holly is from Florida).

town name: twinleaf
mayor name: ana
villagers (humans): none
villagers (animals): mott, marshal, cherry, curlos, tammi, deena, astrid, tucker and gaston.
favorite villager: curlos
town fruit: cherry
how long have your had your town?: since about 2015, but i'm not so sure.

Town Name: Factor
Mayor Name: Ben
Villagers: Egbert, Diana, Wendy, Rolf, Flip, Kidd, Charlise, Hugh
Favorite Villager: Hugh
Town Fruit: Orange
How long have you had your town?: Since July 28th
Other: I have dominated the island, raking in about 300,000 bells a day because of it.

Town Name: Utopia
Mayor Name: Shawna
Villagers: Peaches, Victoria, Astrid, Phoebe, Cube, Mac, Rooney, and Colton
Favorite Villager: Rooney (duh 💖)
Town Fruit: Peaches (just like the villager)
How long have you had your town?: Since September 11th (of this year). Only a week.
Other: So, unfortunately it turns out the Amiibo I got of Rooney was only compatible with New Horizons, so I decided to reset until I got him. I know there are villager shops and even giveaways, but my previous map was ass, and so starting from scratch just seems like the better option. Luckily, it didn’t take an insane amount of tries or time to get Rooney as a starter ^^

Last edited:
Town Name: Ivy Town
Mayor Name: Meeko
Villagers: Anicotti, Moe, Queenie, Lyman, O'Hare, Static, Pashmina, Skye, Monty
Favorite Villager: Perpetual war between Moe and O'Hare
How long have you had your town?: Since May 2020.
Other: I used to have a town from 2014, but I deleted it after a many-year-long loss of interest (Also it was kinda cringy, looking back on it. I named the mayor batman and the town er..cool. Yes, exactly like that. I was a crazy kid back then.). Then I got back into it around the same time New Horizons came out, but that town was short-lived and now here we are. The only villager that has moved out is Kitt. I don't know what kind of theme I should give my town (if any), so I sometimes joke about how my town's theme is not having a theme.

Town Name: Moonia
Mayor Name: Mauri
Villagers: Diana, Cookie, Marina, Lolly, Agnes, Pecan, Rolf, Bob, Sly and Marshal.
Favorite Villager: Diana 💜
Town Fruit: Peaches
How long have you had your town: 2 weeks.
Other: I reset a LOT, but i plan on sticking with this town as long as possible!

Town Name: Huglands
Mayor Name: Ruthie
Villagers: Rolf, Agent S, Bob, Klaus, Keaton, Broccolo, Renee, Ankha, Melba, Hamlet
Favorite Villager: Rolf. He's cute and grumpy with chunky nosepuffs ❤️
How long have you had your town?: 3 years (although I just picked the game up again after a 2-year break!)
Other: My current goal (alongside perfecting my FNAF room, which I'm already quite proud of) is to grow blue roses, something I've never succeeded at doing. Can I do it this time? Maybe someday!

I have three New Leaf towns, here's the information for all of them:

Town Name: Funland
Mayor Name: Hayley
Villagers: Doc, Tipper, Naomi, Hopkins, Cole, O'Hare, Carmen, Rizzo, and Rosie
Favorite Villager: Doc
Town Fruit: Pear
How long have you had your town?: I've had this town since January 18, 2017, it is 6-years-old now.
Other: I kind of regret my town's name...I also plan on replacing Rizzo and Rosie for two other villagers sometime, I haven't decided who yet. Hayley wears glasses, because I don't like the eyes she has, I didn't know the questions Rover asked were going to be specific...

Town Name: Pastelia
Mayor Name: Sunny
Villagers: Vic, Angus, Rodeo, Stu, Norma, Dotty, Chrissy, Francine, and Mira
Favorite Villager: Vic
Town Fruit: Pear
How long have you had your town?: Since November 29, 2017, that one's also 6-years-old, as well...

Town Name: Palmdale
Mayor Name: Hayley
Villagers: T-Bone, Coach, Snake, Claude, Toby, Static, Pietro, Rod, and Sheldon
Favorite Villager: T-Bone
How long have you had your town?: I had it since November 11, 2020, it is currently 2, going on 3-years-old.

Back