• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

About Saharah

Mawioc Udwoc

Bells
I was wondering if there's any way to get more old wallpaper/carpet from the villagers whenever Saharah shows up... most of the time I get nothing, I get 1 if lucky.

(not to mention that in both ACWW and ACCF, one villager always tends to get sick or about to move out whenever there's a Flea Market or I need to get other stuff from them...)

Last edited:
Well, it's easier to get more than one if you have 2-3 villagers living in town. Sometimes I received nothing with my character ,so I had to use my other 2 accounts that'd actually get something (I could collect at the end about 5 carpets/wallpapers)

I found that the more friendly I was with everyone the better my chances of collecting carpet. Even so, I would have to do what Natezky says and use all 4 of my characters to gather the stuff. Even then sometimes I would just let it roll over until the next time she came so I'd be able to get a bunch at once. It was seriously tough though.

Thanks for the replies! And that's what I do, I save them until I get 3 and I can exchange them, but it sure takes incredibly long to get several... it's a lot easier on ACWW.

I really don't like making extra characters I won't use since on this game I don't need the extra space (unlike AC), but once I'm almost done with the catalog and Saharah items are all I'm left I might consider doing it while I get them all.

Back