About Daisy Mae...

kazumix

Bellwood's princess.
Bells
Arcade Tokens
I've been playing ACNH since november and I just noticed something:

Daisy Mae kinda looks very similar to Katie from NL, doesn't she??
I really hope I'm not the only one that thinks that.

Um no I don't think so. Daisy Mae is a pig and Katie is a cat so I am not really sure how they are both similar. They may have the same haircut style when I was comparing them, but I don't see how they are related.

You know what I actually kind of see it looking at them side by side.

They have similar simplistic eye designs. They also have matching bangs and kind of similar colour schemes. I wouldn't be surprised if the same person designed both of them.

They also look like they would be good friends if they ever met.
Just a cute thought I had.

Katie_NLa.png
Daisy_Mae_NH.png

I've never played ACNL so I've never seen this cute kitty before. I can see the resemblance!

You know what I actually kind of see it looking at them side by side.

They have similar simplistic eye designs. They also have matching bangs and kind of similar colour schemes. I wouldn't be surprised if the same person designed both of them.

They also look like they would be good friends if they ever met.
Just a cute thought I had.

Katie_NLa.png
Daisy_Mae_NH.png

Oh my goodness!! I'm really glad you posted this picture because when I first read the original post I was skeptical, lol. But getting to see them side by side like this I can definitely see the resemblance, now! That's actually really cute. Katie was kind of a bother but I also miss seeing her wander around because she was so cute and small, lol. I 100% think they'd be good friends, too! Especially since Daisy Mae is travelling all the time to sell her turnips I'm sure Katie would love to tag along for that. She could keep snacks and such for them in her little backpack. 🥺

Same body type
Same hair style
Both in a blue dress
Both have pointy ears and a tail
Both carrying things
Both got something on their head
Both have red cheeks

Lots in common with each other.

Sheep could very well be right about them being designed by the same person.

It would be a lie if I said it's a connection I would have made, but it's undeniably there to some degree.

Like, if daisy mae was a yellow cat, they would totally be the same person. But she's not a yellow cat so... :p

Back