Mafia Aacho-Infection-In-the-Palace-MiniGame

Okok

I personally feel don’t like Cleb’s vote either, and it felt like his halfhearted inactivity in BotW game despite him being more active. He’s been using setup analysis to supplement for in thread activity and, rather than continue with analysis, said “let’s RL”, and his vote, if he’s town, was really unwise for reasons that I’m unwilling to get into should Philemon or MapleSilver be scum. In addition, rather than analyze, his first reaction is to no lynch

##Vote: Cleb

- - - Post Merge - - -

*random lynch

Cool I still don't know how the hell this game works so I want to get out as soon as possible ^^

I'm back before EoD and disappointed at the amount of activity/Cleb's defense. My vote stays and I leave again into end of school year hell

With 3 votes, Xcleb is set to be lynched.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Day 2: And then there were 4.

Mod's Note: There is an important modification to the rules (which the OP didn't realize after looking at several other games- I apologize).

-If the assasin is lynched, they (immediately after they are lynched) must immediately kill a target. This is called suicide attack

-They can target players at any time before that.

If you are the assasin, pm me the name of the player you are targetting if you choose to shoot anytime by TARGET: username.

Otherwise, if you are lynched, YOU MUST send me the name of your target immediately

Phase One Results:

Dr. Evil: Mini-me, are my evil sharks with laser lights ready? I think we have the immune person in our hands BWAHAHA
Mini-me: ummpm ummmphm
Dr. Evil: Very good and very well! Once that person sets foot in our lair , seize him!
Mini-me: ummmphm ummmph

Toadsworthy (PROTECTOR) set foot in the lair, but mini-me accidentally pushed the button for laser lights and zap he's gone!

Dr. Evil: Mini-me, I said seize, not beam! We don't beam our targets ok!
Mini-me: Ummph ummph
Dr. Evil: Okay let's try this again. Once somebody enters, seize him! And open the door!

The door opened. But no one is there. Xcleb (PROTECTOR) seems to be lost.

Dr. Evil: Darn it! Mini Me! We lost this one!
Mini-me: Ummph Ummph.

Day 2 begins. You have until tomorrow 10 pm to lynch who you think is Dr. Evil.

Last edited:
A lot of why I lynched Cleb was because I thought that it would HAVE to come to the last two, rather than Assassin being forced to make a choice there

A lot of why I lynched Cleb was because I thought that it would HAVE to come to the last two, rather than Assassin being forced to make a choice there

It is really important for town to lynch the assasin soon. And for the assasin to stay in the game as much as possible.

Ayy lmao scumhunting is actually important now
So if everyone could just give me some really nice telling content that'd be great kthx

Hi 99% sure I'm going to be gone all day so placeholder vote and I'd say at the moment the lynch should be on toads, but tbh I have no real lynchworthy targets so I'll just put a placeholder on myself and call it at that. Oof
##VOTE: Philemon120

omg my parents are having a stroke
Plans are cancelled, still won't be around for EoD ;-;
##UNVOTE: Philemon120

##Vote: Vanessa

I?m actually gonna refuse to explain my vote here preemptively here. All I?m going to say is that regardless of what Vanessa?s alignment is, having her in the final two is autoloss. I?m not entirely sure that Silver or Philemon as scum would be able to put the pieces together, and yes, I know we?re at F4, not F3, but I know that if I was evil here I would be able to put the pieces together in my mind.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lmao Phile Toads was MKed

Back