• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia Aacho-Infection-In-the-Palace-MiniGame

Didn't you say we had to quarantine each phase? :thinking: This game is confusing
Anyway, I'll think up some RQS at some point this phase.

1) Timezone/Activity/Miscellaneous
PST/Pretty active/Nothing

2) (This question has been used to death but can't think of anything different and useful so rip) Which alignment do you like playing the most and why?
In my only serious game I was town so

3) What is love?
Baby don't hurt me

Will a person's role be shown upon quarentine?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm just gonna say PST, way less than usual, mafia, and leave it at that

1) EST/Probably not super active due to work schedule
2)Town because trying to figure out the game genuinely is more fun
3) love
ləv/Submit
noun
an intense feeling of deep affection.
"babies fill parents with intense feelings of love"
synonyms: deep affection, fondness, tenderness, warmth, intimacy, attachment, endearment
a person or thing that one loves.
"she was the love of his life"
synonyms: beloved, loved one, love of one's life, dear, dearest, dear one, darling, sweetheart, sweet, angel, honey

1) CT/Probably not very/Idk

2) Haven't played enough to really know

3) Love is a chemical reaction in the brain to facilitate reproduction.

I'm just going to ## Vote: Vampnessa to make sure I don't get modkilled. Not sure I'll be on for a while.

What the kracko why are two people voting me for literally no reason
How can I even defend myself there's nothing against me

You have to try bc it's random lynch and if there's no good case in a few mins I'll have to vote and go inactive for a bit too, although I might be back before EoD, maybe

Nobody has points against me tho I was randomly chosen what can I defend
I'm not the assassin idk what else to say

:eek:of: Nobody's said anything telling so far today and honestly I'll prob just vote Cleb like this bc suggesting random lynches seems really scummy
##VOTE: xCleb

I'll be on at EoD so I'm not going to vote yet I'll see if anyone actually says things worth analyzing
Although if I had to vote right now yeah I would vote for Cleb too he's the only one that's done anything slightly controversial

Heyeyey
Vanessa
Would you say that scum is one of the two votes on you? If so which one of the two?
What do you think of Toads absence so far?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tbh though, I am perfectly comfortable with a vote on Cleb, though I honestly feel that his play style has regressed given his performance last game

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, a bit of analysis, pure RL puts our odds of winning at 37.5%

- - - Post Merge - - -

Phile voting the instigator over the band wagoner and also being unwilling to follow the bandwagon makes me townlean him personally

****ing
rUdE
Lmao great reaction, not in terms of the game but great reaction

I’m honestly just waiting on Vanessa here

- - - Post Merge - - -

Vanessa you?ve been viewing the thread for a whole 6 minutes, you?re killing me here

Dolby said:
Would you say that scum is one of the two votes on you? If so which one of the two?
What do you think of Toads absence so far?

I 1000000% forgot toads was in the game omk
If scum is one of the two votes on me I think it's Cleb, purely because Silver's vote just feels like a "I have to vote something so I don't get modkilled" sheep since she said she might not be on at EoD. Cleb said he was joking but idk it seemed like he was a bit eager to get someone out of the game. I am not fully convinced he is scum but I have no reason to vote for any of the rest of you so##VOTE: xCleb

Voting Status so far:

Vampnessa (2)- xcleb, Maplesilver
Xcleb (2) -Philemon, Vampnessa

Please vote Dolby and Toadsworthy (we do have instant modkill with no vote)..

Last edited:
Back