Mafia Aacho-Infection-In-the-Palace-MiniGame

So I'm not sure I fully understand this game.

Is the doctor able to "infect" non-immune persons? If so, I haven't seen it anywhere in the description.

If the Doctor tries to kill anyone that isn't the Immune, then the Doctor loses immediately.

Honestly at any rate I don't see any point to lynching at all in this game. The more we mislynch, the better chances the Doctor wins. They can't actually kill, so we may as well NL until we can be absolutely certain on someone. Granted, that comes with the Doctor getting more information to lead to a better decision on who to kill, but that would happen even if we did lynch.

The more we mislynch, the better chances the Doctor wins. They can't actually kill, so we may as well NL until we can be absolutely certain on someone.

Even then, we shouldn't lynch them. They can still kill after being lynched.

You can assasinate at any point in the game, even if you are lynched.

Based on this post by Bianca, lynching at any point would simply be detrimental to town.

Last edited:
No, don't lynch anyone ever bc evil doc can still kill, even after death
More content later a bit busy atm

OP mentions immune winning if they're the "last one standing". Does this mean if town lynches down to 2 town and nobody else and the doctor assassinates the wrong one? That's the only way I can see 1 player and 1 player alone living to the end. :thinking:

Doc only gets one shot; if they're wrong, then they lose. Other than that it's a fair point to not lynch at all. Less chance for us to lose if we keep our numbers as high as possible. But honestly it doesn't seem like there's any point in having a lynch system at all. You've got no motivation to lynch no matter the faction, and it's really just a matter of when the kill happens that the whole game is decided. not sure that doc should have the ability to kill after death because of that, since now the game hinges entirely on the doc, who can just wait as long as they want to shoot their shot to decide the game.

i feel like i' m rambling a bit but oh well

- - - Post Merge - - -

OP mentions immune winning if they're the "last one standing". Does this mean if town lynches down to 2 town and nobody else and the doctor assassinates the wrong one? That's the only way I can see 1 player and 1 player alone living to the end. :thinking:

I imagine that's the case. There's no other way for it to occur in any case, unless the Doc is just stupid and decides not to shoot when there's two people left. The last Protector would just take the lynch at that point.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Though I will point out that finding the identity of the Doctor still helps us out a lot, because then all the Protectors will know the entire role list and coordinate some crazy WIFOM **** to **** them up.

Honestly I don't see a point to it but I suppose if someone wants to put them up then I'll answer them.

Hi guys, here are the points to consider:

1) This is actually supposed to be a fast game. You have to keep lynching to make sure that the last person standing is the immune person.

2) Don't volunteer to get quarantined ever as this will give the evil doctor the idea on who might the immune person be. The point is to let the evil doctor think you are all potentially immune, and try your best not to be quarantined. You still have to state your case why you should not be quarantined so you should give the impression you are the immune one. You have the job to protect the identity of the immune person.

3) I don't call it lynching but quarantine. Those who get quarantined will win still if the immune person wins. It's a win for either the Evil doctor or the townies

4) Being quarantined means you just cannot be participating in quarantine events but you are still part of the game. You will still win if the immune person wins so it is to your advantage to give the assasin wrong herrings

5) This is why you must all find out the identity of the asssasin by lynching for good strategy.

6. The assassin must shoot when there are two players left. if you all managed to dupe the assasin, they will pick the wrong candidate and you will win.

I hope this clarifies a bit .

Last edited:
Yes, you are required to quarantine each phase. The last Aahcho took awhile to finish because of No Lynch

It is now Day #1. Six votes are needed for the quarantine. You have until 10 pm EST tomorrow to quarantine someone who you think is the assasin.

Oh boy I'm not so sure I like this.

##Vote: Vampnessa

I'll just RL and hope for the best tbh.

Yeah, this doesn’t make sense

Though, first of all, we should at least make an attempt to quarantine the evil doctor. If they aren’t one of the wins quarantined at the end they autowin

Second of all, I do agree that we should lynch and the game’s mechanics don’t really make sense (at least in terms of how the palace setup is supposed to be played from how I remember), but, uh, why Vanessa?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Basically, lynch strategy this game should be focused on protecting the immune and keeping the (in our view) towniest person alive to the 50/50

I'm just memeing around boys.

In all honesty though I don't have a damn clue where to even start with this game. This isn't what I expected at all so it's gonna be tough for me to really take this seriously.

As I stated earlier in Day 1 post, you can start by trying to quarantine the assasin. As long as the assasin is in the game, Immune and Protectors will not win.

There are two scenarios to the endgame:

1. If you unsuccesfully quarantine the assasin, and there are two players left (assasin and the immune), it is game over for the town.

2. If you succesfully quarantine the assasin, and there are two players left (immune and one protector),

a) the assassin shoots the immune person, assasin wins
b) the assasin shoots the non-immune person, town wins

3. The job of the immune person is to make sure lynching happens without being obvious.. As long as there is no lynch, there will be no end game and no win for the immune person. And protectors winning is contingent on the immune person winning as well.

Last edited:
Ok so basically even though the assassin can shoot if they're quarantined we still have to get them quarantined to win
We definitely shouldn't RL though (and I'm not just saying that because I was the one who got chosen at random by cleb)

Back