• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia Aacho-Infection-In-the-Palace-MiniGame

As usual idk what the kracko Dolby is talking about :'(

Well ok there are four people left. Dolby seems like town with his theories I don't understand and Silver seems confused and hasn't posted much which is what she did as town in my game so I guess I have to ##VOTE: Phil

##Unvote

Actually I want to see how Silver reacts to this, but that bled town. Gonna hold up and do some evaluations

Eh I really don't know at this point. I mostly voted Vanessa because I really had no idea who else to vote, and I didn't want to be modkilled.

:thinking: My vote stands for now, I'd like more reasoning from Vanessa, and revealing Dolby's reasoning sorta destroys all of its scumhunting power so

- - - Post Merge - - -

Though I suppose it has been reacted to by all the players, and I'm semi-confident ik who scum is, I'm leaving my vote where it is.

:thinking: My vote stands for now, I'd like more reasoning from Vanessa, and revealing Dolby's reasoning sorta destroys all of its scumhunting power so

- - - Post Merge - - -

Though I suppose it has been reacted to by all the players, and I'm semi-confident ik who scum is, I'm leaving my vote where it is.

My vote is process of elimination basically. Dolby's reasoning that I don't understand seems to come from a town frame of mind. Between you and Silver I think its more likely to be you

Ughughughugh

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just want to say how does it? I still don’t want to say it, but we’re thinking of two different things
Mhonestlly at this point in the day there’s no way that a lynch on Silver is going through seeing as that she’s the only one that’s here with me
Vanessa is the stratigixally better lynch for reasons that I won’t go into, but the way that she’s spoken the whole time honestly does seem to me like she’s trying to hide the immune person (ie she’s town)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tbh, Vanessa’s vote comes from a certain town place I feel honestly
##Vote: Philemon
Man, this is honestly kinda bad becuase Vanessa’s the more strategic lynch, but her PoE feels town
Silver needs to get on and vote

If this is wrong we’re honestly forced to vote Vanessa tomorrow for reasons that I’ll elaborate on should Philemon be town
I will also state that I’m not opposed anybodies lynch at this point, but yeah

Ughughughugh

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just want to say how does it? I still don’t want to say it, but we’re thinking of two different things
Mhonestlly at this point in the day there’s no way that a lynch on Silver is going through seeing as that she’s the only one that’s here with me
Vanessa is the stratigixally better lynch for reasons that I won’t go into, but the way that she’s spoken the whole time honestly does seem to me like she’s trying to hide the immune person (ie she’s town)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tbh, Vanessa’s vote comes from a certain town place I feel honestly
##Vote: Philemon
Man, this is honestly kinda bad becuase Vanessa’s the more strategic lynch, but her PoE feels town
Silver needs to get on and vote

Is there a reason as to why you don't want to say it then?

##Vote: Vanessa

Only an hour left, I doubt that's enough time to get a lynch on anyone who isn't one of the 2 current candidates.

When someone is lynched, are they dead or just not allowed to vote?

they are not dead, they are just quarantined (unless I say so depending on how they died)...they cannot vote but they are still in the game.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Voting Status:

Vanessa (2) - Philemon, MapleSilver
Philemon (2) - Dolby, Vanessa..

Umm. Dolby, I need your expertise lol..If they end up tying, who should be lynched, there are lots of voting and unvoting...

In situations like this, I personally consider the person who received their tying vote first to have “reached parity” first (in this situation, the most recent voter on a lynch candidate). Though their are definitely people who disagree with this interpretation. In situations where a tie is caused by an unvote, I consider the person who had had more votes to be in the lead, regardless of the voting order

- - - Post Merge - - -

To explain my interpretation, I am Philemon’s most recent voter, while Silver is Vaness’s most recent voter. Since I voted before Silver, Philemon would be considered under my interpretation to be in the lead, despite Vanessa having received two votes earlier

In situations like this, I personally consider the person who received their tying vote first to have “reached parity” first (in this situation, the most recent voter on a lynch candidate). Though their are definitely people who disagree with this interpretation. In situations where a tie is caused by an unvote, I consider the person who had had more votes to be in the lead, regardless of the voting order

Okay, If I am getting this correct. Initially, Vanessa had two votes , then you unvoted, leaving her with one, then Vanessa and you Voted for Phil which gave him two, then Maple voted for Vanessa, which got her two again. So, based on what you said, Phil should be lynched since he is the first one to officially get two between the two of them. correct?

Okay, If I am getting this correct. Initially, Vanessa had two votes , then you unvoted, leaving her with one, then Vanessa and you Voted for Phil which gave him two, then Maple voted for Vanessa, which got her two again. So, based on what you said, Phil should be lynched since he is the first one to officially get two between the two of them. correct?

Yeah yeah. This has been a contentious issue in the past that’s honestly been unresolved, but that’s the best way to resolve it in my opinion

Yeah yeah. This has been a contentious issue in the past that’s honestly been unresolved, but that’s the best way to resolve it in my opinion

okay, that sounds about right! Thanks Dolby!!! I am going to post end results now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Phase Two: Zap and Away

Dr. Evil: Are you ready to capture the next one?
Mini-Me: Umph Umph
Dr. Evil: Open the door!
Frau: OPEN THE DOOOR!!

Vampnessa, Dolby , and MapleSilver appeared on the door with their laser guns and started zapping at everyone. Mini-me, Frau and Dr. Evil (Philemon120) were startled, and they start dropping one by one.

Dr. Evil: You got me! You got me! This is not the end! I will win!

Dr. Evil pressed a button for the laser ray toting sharks..

Dr. Evil: Shoot, my little lovelies!

To be continued (as Dr. Evil is deciding who will he shoot for his last hurrah)...

Last edited:
We are awaiting for Philemon to pm me with his decision. So I am not sure when he is coming but I will update you all once I get his response.

Lul im already outa here i dont gotta follow ur rulez

- - - Post Merge - - -

also high key i already outed who the immune was in one of my posts i was just super sneaky about it

Back