A wild Rinselli appeared!

Rinselli

Bells
Hello, everyone!

I've been looking around tonight in search of a friendly AC community, and this one was so nice and appealing to me! c: I'll introduce myself.

I'm Rinselli! I recently just got my 3DS 3 days ago.. mainly because I preordered Pokemon X, but I had nothing else to play in the meantime. Since I haven't played anything in the Animal Crossing series before, I thought it was as good a time as ever to try it, and now I can't put my 3DS down!! I'm having so much fun!

I LOVE Nintendo and have been a devoted fan to it since I was a wee lil pup holding playing Zelda & Mario on the first NES system and walking around with my huge bulky Gameboy. Needless to say the 3DS has stolen my heart. And I'm excited for more games to come out (the ones I'm looking forward to most is Harvest Moon: A New Beginning, Rune Factory 4, Super Smash Brothers and Pokemon X & Y!)

I LOVE to draw (my deviantart username is Rinselli, as well.) and make pixel art.

My village is called Memoria, and my current residents are Twiggy, Pekoe, Pierce, Mint, Phoebe, O'Hare, and Rasher (I'm trying to get Rasher to move out though, I don't like him ORZ), and Rodeo is moving in. <3

The villagers I would love (or dream villagers, I guess?) to have is Punchy and Poppy. <33

I really hope to make lots of friends here! I would love to get to know everyone! Please tell me about yourself and your village! Maybe we could exchange friend codes? ;u; My 3DS is new and so-very-empty. I want some friends, hahaha.

Sorry for my long introduction post!

I look forward to meeting everyone!!

ah, welcome to the forums!
your town name is cute

i have waay too many people added on my 3ds oh boy
but my village name is verona (sucks) and my villagers are tammy, lionel, lucky, axel, deena, nibbles (gonna kick her out), midge and maple.
oh and rolf

and you don't like rasher?? hes a cutie. i would have him in my town, but i dont have enough room for him (once i get my dreamies and all)

i got all my dream villagers woo (or theyre reserved for me)
ill look forward to see you around!

Last edited:
Thanks so much for the sweet welcome! <33

Oh my goodness, so many cute villagers, you have! <33 I'm jealous!

If you don't mind me acting, how does the whole trading-villagers-thing work? This may just be me being new to all of it, but I wasn't aware you could even trade villagers. I would love to find out how that works.

Totally love your AC tumblr, it's cool to look around at your stuff. <3 But I understand you have alot of friends already, don't even worry about it, hahaha. Thanks for the warm welcome! I can't wait to get to know everyone more!

Thanks so much for the sweet welcome! <33

Oh my goodness, so many cute villagers, you have! <33 I'm jealous!

If you don't mind me acting, how does the whole trading-villagers-thing work? This may just be me being new to all of it, but I wasn't aware you could even trade villagers. I would love to find out how that works.

Totally love your AC tumblr, it's cool to look around at your stuff. <3 But I understand you have alot of friends already, don't even worry about it, hahaha. Thanks for the warm welcome! I can't wait to get to know everyone more!

ah thanks
villager trading is based on trust. once person A has a villager moving, person B comes in and takes them to their town. person A expects person B to hold their side of the deal and give them a villager they want

and thanks uvu
well they're not friends more like a bunch of people from trades i forgot to delete @_@ i still have room though

-tsundere

Ooohh, okay. I think I understand. I'll probably just stalk the forums to see how it works as I get used to AC more and more. c: Thanks for that.

I'd hate to take up space on your friends list if it's an inconvenience, hahaha. I'm just looking for more friends. c: You can add me only if you really want, no pressure though.

-ForgottenT

Thanks so much!!--*pelted in the head with Masterball* Augh-

-Bones

Thank you so much!!

-ZappyMagician~

My favorites will always be the original. c: Bulbasaur will forever be my starter pokemon, haha. I played alot of Sapphire/Ruby/Emerald too. But I never got the chance to play Black/White. I'm really looking forward to Pokemon X & Y though! I have X preordered, haha.

Thanks for the warm welcome! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

-tsundere

Ooohh, okay. I think I understand. I'll probably just stalk the forums to see how it works as I get used to AC more and more. c: Thanks for that.

I'd hate to take up space on your friends list if it's an inconvenience, hahaha. I'm just looking for more friends. c: You can add me only if you really want, no pressure though.

-ForgottenT

-Bones

Thank you so much!!

-ZappyMagician~

My favorites will always be the original. c: Bulbasaur will forever be my starter pokemon, haha. I played alot of Sapphire/Ruby/Emerald too. But I never got the chance to play Black/White. I'm really looking forward to Pokemon X & Y though! I have X preordered, haha.

My favorites will always be the original. c: Bulbasaur will forever be my starter pokemon, haha.
- - - Post Merge - - -
Totally same!Bulbasaur rocks, although my friend sticks with charmander.

Last edited:
My favorite pokemon is Cyndaquil, my first Pokemon game was Pokemon Silver, cyndaquil was my starter :3

Last edited:
-tsundere

-ForgottenT

-Bones

Thank you so much!!

-ZappyMagician~

- - - Post Merge - - -

-tsundere

-ForgottenT

-Bones

Thank you so much!!

-ZappyMagician~

Every Pokemon game is good, you should play them all. If the originals are your favourites, try Pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen. IMO Black and White 2 are MUCH better than Black/White.

Back