˖˚ a tomorrow without tears. ◡ָ࣪✧

Kaiserin

please walk quietly in the hallway .
Bells
Toy Duck Plush
It's been forever since I last logged on, haven't I?

You may or may not remember me, as I've been spotty for quite some time now. I haven't been on in years, I'm 22 now as I joined when I was 15. I'm surprised to see this forum still up and running. I figured it was time for a reintroduction, so I'll go ahead and do that! I'm Niko, It's honestly nostalgic to join back here after so long. I must've missed out on so many cool badges too... ( THE CHERRY BLOSSOM ONES... AUEGHHH... ) /pos

Edit: I LEARNED THERE'S A SHEEP PLUSH TOO, AAAAAAAA-

It's nice seeing everyone again (◍•ᴗ•◍)
Happy New Years! ♡

Last edited:
Hello!! Welcome back! I may have seen you around before when you were first on the site but I'm not sure honestly, my memory is hazy but your name seems a wee bit familiar

Hello!! Welcome back! I may have seen you around before when you were first on the site but I'm not sure honestly, my memory is hazy but your name seems a wee bit familiar

I used to be very active on the lower parts of the forums such as the basement ( ? ) area! It was very fun.

I used to be very active on the lower parts of the forums such as the basement ( ? ) area! It was very fun.
Ah, I may have seen you! I didn't participate in Basement but I used the museum a lot. Hope you enjoy your stay back in the forums!

Welcome back to TBT! I was active from 2013-2015 and then left for a three year hiatus from 2015-2018, so I don't remember you. It's great to see another veteran return though! :D

Hi there, and welcome back. I only started becoming active more recently so I don’t believe we’ve interacted.

Welcome back to the forums! 🌟 Happy New Year too! Hope your 2023 is fantastic! 🎉

I wouldn’t have been here when you first joined, as I joined in 2021! There are definitely some pretty cute collectibles now. Do you still play any Animal Crossing games? Are you into any other hobbies/games now? 😊

welcome back to the forums! i’m not sure if we’ve interacted before or not, but if not, it’s lovely to meet you! i look forward to hopefully seeing you around. ^~^ ♥️

i get what you mean about the collectibles. i was on hiatus from late 2017 to early 2020, and i missed out on so many cool collectibles... i’m still kicking myself over it LOL. i hope you’re able to get all the collectibles you missed out on that you’re interested in eventually!

Welcome back to the forums! 🌟 Happy New Year too! Hope your 2023 is fantastic! 🎉

I wouldn’t have been here when you first joined, as I joined in 2021! There are definitely some pretty cute collectibles now. Do you still play any Animal Crossing games? Are you into any other hobbies/games now? 😊

I've been playing NH during my hiatus! and I been into Identity V as of lately. <3

Thank you for the welcome back!

Back