• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

˖˚ a tomorrow without tears. ◡ָ࣪✧

Kaiserin

please walk quietly in the hallway .
Bells
Toy Duck Plush
It's been forever since I last logged on, haven't I?

You may or may not remember me, as I've been spotty for quite some time now. I haven't been on in years, I'm 22 now as I joined when I was 15. I'm surprised to see this forum still up and running. I figured it was time for a reintroduction, so I'll go ahead and do that! I'm Niko, It's honestly nostalgic to join back here after so long. I must've missed out on so many cool badges too... ( THE CHERRY BLOSSOM ONES... AUEGHHH... ) /pos

Edit: I LEARNED THERE'S A SHEEP PLUSH TOO, AAAAAAAA-

It's nice seeing everyone again (◍•ᴗ•◍)
Happy New Years! ♡

Last edited:
Hello!! Welcome back! I may have seen you around before when you were first on the site but I'm not sure honestly, my memory is hazy but your name seems a wee bit familiar

Hello!! Welcome back! I may have seen you around before when you were first on the site but I'm not sure honestly, my memory is hazy but your name seems a wee bit familiar

I used to be very active on the lower parts of the forums such as the basement ( ? ) area! It was very fun.

I used to be very active on the lower parts of the forums such as the basement ( ? ) area! It was very fun.
Ah, I may have seen you! I didn't participate in Basement but I used the museum a lot. Hope you enjoy your stay back in the forums!

Welcome back to TBT! I was active from 2013-2015 and then left for a three year hiatus from 2015-2018, so I don't remember you. It's great to see another veteran return though! :D

Hi there, and welcome back. I only started becoming active more recently so I don’t believe we’ve interacted.

Welcome back to the forums! 🌟 Happy New Year too! Hope your 2023 is fantastic! 🎉

I wouldn’t have been here when you first joined, as I joined in 2021! There are definitely some pretty cute collectibles now. Do you still play any Animal Crossing games? Are you into any other hobbies/games now? 😊

welcome back to the forums! i’m not sure if we’ve interacted before or not, but if not, it’s lovely to meet you! i look forward to hopefully seeing you around. ^~^ ♥️

i get what you mean about the collectibles. i was on hiatus from late 2017 to early 2020, and i missed out on so many cool collectibles... i’m still kicking myself over it LOL. i hope you’re able to get all the collectibles you missed out on that you’re interested in eventually!

Welcome back to the forums! 🌟 Happy New Year too! Hope your 2023 is fantastic! 🎉

I wouldn’t have been here when you first joined, as I joined in 2021! There are definitely some pretty cute collectibles now. Do you still play any Animal Crossing games? Are you into any other hobbies/games now? 😊

I've been playing NH during my hiatus! and I been into Identity V as of lately. <3

Thank you for the welcome back!

Back