• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling A ticket to my Island to catalog what you can and take as many items as you want! 900+ Items!

Griff

Bells
Feedback
100% (142) +
Edit: Ticket cost is whatever you want to donate in TBT. Have had 5 to 6 people come already, there may not be as much variety.

I spent a lot of time doing a storage clean out over the last few days and have items split by type and alphabetical order in rows across my island.

There are over 900+ Items in total to include clothing items, walls, flooring, umbrellas, furniture, etc.

Be warned
  • Most items are what I would consider junk items.
  • Most items are probably sold through Nooks cranny or the Ables sisters shop
  • There are no complete sets (This is not that type of thread or what I am selling)
  • All the items (except a few craftables I no longer want) are able to be purchased through resident services
  • There are no items that are non-purchasable (i.e. no Gulliver items, no mystery walls/flooring, etc.) except a few craftable items mentioned in the above bullet.
On the positive side, there might be an item you might be looking for and this is probably most beneficial for anyone who recently started the game, started over, or doesn't play often.
  • You can catalog as much you want to in the amount of time you have
  • You may walk away with as many items as you can carry, so I recommend having an empty inventory.
I only ask for one expectation to be followed to help assist others. If you pick up items in a row and have no intention of keeping an item because you choose not to, or only catalog. PLEASE PUT THE ITEM BACK IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER (The exact spot you picked the item up from).

Ables sisters shop and Nooks cranny are available if you wish as well.

Post your character name, Island name, and repeat the one expectation I have.

I will DM a DoDo code.

Last edited:
Character name:Aerith. Island Nibelheim

If I pick up items in a row and have no intention of keeping an item because I choose not to, or only catalog. I WILL PUT THE ITEM BACK IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER

^_^

Last edited:
Thanks so much. That was a wonderful experience, and really organized.

For those still interested their are quite a few high priced items you can catalog and take. I brought home a laptop and a few missing imperial pieces I needed.

Thanks so much again. ^_^

I'd like to come if you're still open :)!

Name: Chris
Island: Aimee Isle
Request: I won't keep anything and I will put things back exactly where they are alphabetically :).

Last edited:
I would like to come!
Alex, Celestine
Cataloging only

Thank you for this! It was organized very well and ran smoothly!

Back