-ˋˏ The Normal Intro ˎˊ

tntduo

"The thunder, it will roar!"
Bells
Toy Duck Plush
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Hello! My name is Sammy and my pronouns are He/they/it (๑˃ᴗ˂)ﻭ
It's a honor to find this place and be apart of it!
I enjoy analog horror, puppets, rpgs, retro games, nintendo, tattletail, dsmp, welcome home and fnaf!
I mostly play on old game consoles so I ask me about them if you have questions!
My favorite animals are Raccoons and Hedgehogs
I can tell you more about me! Just ask ^^

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
"Cause a normal human being wouldn't need. To pretend to be normal to be normal, Well I guess that's the least that I owe ya!"
"To be normal in a way I couldn't be, c'mon, c'mon, and love me normally.."

Last edited:
Hi there, and welcome to the forums. I hope you enjoy your time here! Paper Mario is a great series, and I prefer the older games in that one, especially the N64 version.

I no longer play New Horizons, but my favorite villager is Mac, for sure. I preferred his island aesthetic from the older games when he wore the red aloha tee. It’s a shame they removed the original aloha tees from New Horizons. The new ones featuring pineapples personally don’t feel very aloha to me.

My favorite character would either be Sue E or Cousteau, both were my starter villagers. But I just love talking to Sue E. , She did call me the mental runt of the litter when we first spoke but she is just a fun character to speak too. I've heard people say the new dialog in NH is a bit bland and dry. Is that true?

Welcome to the forums Sammy!

Currently on my New Horizons island I have Agnes, Louie, Rhonda, Norma, Patty, Goldie, Gayle, Teddy, Megan and Pinkie! I’m a big fan of normal villagers and bear villagers, but my favourite villager is Agnes! 💖

I haven’t played the original Animal Crossing, but I do find the dialogue from the older games fascinating! Have you played any other AC games, or is this your first one?

Do you have a favourite console? 😊

Hope you enjoy it here!

Hello and welcome to the forums! I love finding people who play the older AC games! I love them all but my personal favorites are New Leaf and City Folk! My favorite villager is Bunnie! I LOVE the Paper Mario series but never played TTYD!

Welcome to the forums Sammy!

Currently on my New Horizons island I have Agnes, Louie, Rhonda, Norma, Patty, Goldie, Gayle, Teddy, Megan and Pinkie! I’m a big fan of normal villagers and bear villagers, but my favourite villager is Agnes! 💖

I haven’t played the original Animal Crossing, but I do find the dialogue from the older games fascinating! Have you played any other AC games, or is this your first one?

Do you have a favourite console? 😊

Hope you enjoy it here!
This is my first one! but yesterday dozer was trying to sell me a baby bear but It was like 1,000 bells he was trying to make me pay, I said no and he goes "Guess I'll eat it.." DOZER IS A BABY
Post automatically merged:

Hello and welcome to the forums! I love finding people who play the older AC games! I love them all but my personal favorites are New Leaf and City Folk! My favorite villager is Bunnie! I LOVE the Paper Mario series but never played TTYD!
I love ttyd, I got five stars before i accidentally softlocked myself, i was so mad
Post automatically merged:

Yes, dialogue is very dry and repetitive.
After a while in the gc version, it gets a bit repetitive after you play for a couple months but still interesting

Last edited:
belated welcome to the forums, sammy! i hope you’re enjoying it here so far! 🤎

it’s super cool that you’re playing the original ac! i’ve never had the chance to play, but it’s always looked like an awesome game! glad to see people still play it! i only play new horizons, and my current villagers are audie, beau, margie, whitney, sprinkle, agnes, goldie, reneigh, shino and quinn! i have too many favourites to list them all lol, but my #1 favourite is shino! also adore beau and audie. <3

you’ve got great taste in villagers! i never met sue e, but cousteau is adorable!

Hey, welcome!! I don't play the older versions, but I do have New Horizons.

I currently have Hazel, Teddy, Flora, Lucky, Bunnie, Ken, Blanche, Graham, Nana, and Rolf. I plan to let Blanche, Ken, and Lucky move and replace them with Felicity and Ruby. Obviously, Felicity, Bunnie, and Ruby are my favorites.

belated welcome to the forums, sammy! i hope you’re enjoying it here so far! 🤎

it’s super cool that you’re playing the original ac! i’ve never had the chance to play, but it’s always looked like an awesome game! glad to see people still play it! i only play new horizons, and my current villagers are audie, beau, margie, whitney, sprinkle, agnes, goldie, reneigh, shino and quinn! i have too many favourites to list them all lol, but my #1 favourite is shino! also adore beau and audie. <3

you’ve got great taste in villagers! i never met sue e, but cousteau is adorable!
thank you! sue e is a bit mean but a interesting character!

Back