a re-introduction ^^

mouthrat

wild sprout
Bells
Famous Mushroom
Famous Mushroom
Famous Mushroom
hello everyone <3 so i looked at my old intro post from early january and i realized that it is really outdated and a lot of the information on it is no longer accurate. i also went inactive for quite some time and since i am not planning on doing that again so i'm going to write myself a new introduction :D

my name is eme (pronounced emmy)! any pronouns are fine by me except for masculine pronouns and neopronouns! i love nintendo (in case that wasn't obvious) and i have several games on my switch. right now i'm mostly playing splatoon 2 (and i can't wait for splatoon 3!!!) i have the happy home DLC on new horizons and while i haven't been playing it as much recently, it was definitely worth the buy. i also play minecraft, new horizons (duh), stardew valley, and wytchwood. i'm also trying to get myself into zelda because my dad is such a zelda nerd and i want to play with him. any pointers for that would be well appreciated ^^

i'm sure a lot of you have seen me around so i'm not expecting to be treated like a newcomer, but i hope to see you all around the forums!! <3

Hi Eme! I've definitely seen you around, and I'm glad to see you active on the forums again! 😊

I haven't played Splatoon 2, but I'm really excited to try Splatoon 3 when it comes out!

Hope to see you around! 🌟

Back