• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

☛ A R T CONTEST | 2300 tbt + $15 RL! Plus other goodies ~ ☚

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allycat, it has been 16 days since the contest ended. I am sorry if there is anything going on in your life right now and I hope that everything is all right, dear! Everyone is worried about you and wants to know if you are all right.

However, I did notice that you were posting in some threads a few days ago and neglected this one. It would not have taken long for you to post a quick comment here to tell everyone why there has been a delay. It is not fair for all of the artists who entered and spent hours on their art to be waiting this long for the results.

I wonder if this counts as something like scamming if she does not give out the prizes. I hope she eventually does because many artists worked hard on their drawings, I just hope she doesn't use the art anywhere without giving out the prizes

I wonder if this counts as something like scamming if she does not give out the prizes. I hope she eventually does because many artists worked hard on their drawings, I just hope she doesn't use the art anywhere without giving out the prizes

It'd be considered stealing since she's not honoring her end of the deal. Though it's prizes, she promised/offered some kind of prize to everyone who entered. And since no one, to our knowledge here at least, has gotten any kind of prize, so if she does never give them out and announce winners. Yes, the artists can report her and since it involves several artists, she will probably end up being banned.. Which would suck.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ally, if something has happened and you're unable to give out the RL prizes or anything, just please let us know. It's much better to tell us the truth and explain your reasonings than to ignore the thread and pretend like no one here deserves to know what's up. We all think you're a very sweet and great person. Don't let this incident ruin how we perceive you. :(

I'm sorry to say, but I doubt she's coming back. A couple months ago, I paid her 1500tbt to make me a few pixels, but she never made them. She kept saying she would make them but never did.

EDIT: Nevermind about the username change, I was thinking of a different user ;-;

Last edited:
This sucks, i really don't want to judge allycat for this right now, but i'm going to take my art down until she comes back... Even though she might have downloaded it, but still.

I really hope she will come back, i just want this all to be resolved!

EDIT: damn, looks like she downloaded it and uploaded it again...

Last edited:
idk if this is related or anything, but the pixel art she promised me, i haven't gotten it yet :/ she said she'd have it done by the day she received my request, but it's been weeks. i'm not really mad because it was her decision to give it out for free so she doesn't owe me anything. i hope that she comes back soon to clear this all up, i really don't want your hard work to be for nothing :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back