• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

☛ A R T CONTEST | 2300 tbt + $15 RL! Plus other goodies ~ ☚

Status
Not open for further replies.
spoon? like spooning?

- - - Post Merge - - -

thats when one person cuddles the other person from behind

- - - Post Merge - - -

WZJrJw6.jpg

entry! c: (sorry my prismas suCK)

spoon? like spooning?

- - - Post Merge - - -

thats when one person cuddles the other person from behind

- - - Post Merge - - -

WZJrJw6.jpg

entry! c: (sorry my prismas suCK)

OMG! SO CUTE! She honestly looks like a character in her tv show or something. She's honestly so cool! SO cute!!!! Thank you!!

Okok. So the figurine was a fail ; ^; prolly cuz I tried making it so small... but I definitely still wanna draw you, and I'll try your mayor as well... Will all be different styles!!
But to be clear that I'm not derping... This ends tomorrow NIGHT, right? So I still have like... 28 more hours to finish them, yes? xD

Oh dear, contest ends tomorrow and I'm nowhere close to done ; n ; tis a shame, good luck to all the entries!

Oh dear, contest ends tomorrow and I'm nowhere close to done ; n ; tis a shame, good luck to all the entries!

It's extended! I got quite a few people message me saying they need more time, so it's extended up until April 25.

OMG! THAT IS SO CUTE!
I love love love that you included my little babies.
AhhH! I love it so so much! THANKS KAIN!

:D No problem!
They're adorable so I had to include them ^^
I hope the clothes are ok though, lol. I wasn't sure what you wear so I tried to make something casual but cute :p

Last edited:
I'd have to discuss other possibilities of prizes, maybe? I'm not too sure.

maybe a gift card?

- - - Post Merge - - -

:D No problem!
They're adorable so I had to include them ^^
I hope the clothes are ok though, lol. I wasn't sure what you wear so I tried to make something casual but cute :p

It's perfect! TOTALLY something I would wear :)

So I was working and then got side-tracked. Next thing I knew I was drawing your face.... >.> I guess I felt bad you didn't get much art of yourself?

vJFbcp.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back