• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

A Question About Restarting Town

GCN95

Bells
Hey guys! I was wondering what EXACTLY happened when you restarted your town. When you do it does it just change the town's set up and keep the characters and what they have? Or wipe out everything?

Also,
More In-depth Q's

Q1) If restarting does in fact delete everything, by using Animal Crossing Wild World, is there a way that I can preserve all of my items?

Q2) If I can preserve my items, how do I do this? By using DS Suitcase when I choose "I wanna go out" from Copper?

and Finally

Q3) If I DO use the DS suitcase, would it be the same as using it to go over to a friends? But just keeping it on my Wii instead?

Thanks for all your help :gyroidsideways:

It wipes out EVERYTHING. You MAY have the same neighbor (Slim chance) And you lose your catalog too... And everything in the musume, fountains, house, etc.

So is there any way I can keep my stuff in my DS character's dresser or something?

But when your erasing, is it because you think your town is ugly? There are SOME ways to fix things without restarting.

I want to restart cause I don't like my towns name -.- pretty dumb idea yes I know.

Ohhh the name.... You can always buy a new one. ._.

this topic is kinda dead..
but if you want to change your town.
i would suggest giving all your furniture and money and everything you want to save
to a very trust worthy friend. (make sure you get there phone number or TBT or someway to get in contact with them) and then after you restart let them know your new friend code, and then they can bring you your stuff back.

Back