• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying A picture of my mayor for tbt or igb

drowningfairies

rest a while.
Bells
Switch
4415-8755-7597
Fancy Kitty Plush
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Clownfish Plush
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Feedback
100% (138) +
So, I've never had my mayor drawn by anyone, so I thought why not try to ask some of the amazingly talented people here on TBT to draw one for me. ~

I am wanting something that's digital art, and pretty colors. ~

If anyone is willing to draw mayor Nova for me, I can give TBT or IGB, or anything you ask, I might have.

References are found here;
tumblr_ob44asckTe1rpqhf4o2_400[1].jpg
tumblr_ob44asckTe1rpqhf4o1_400[1].jpg

I will work with any price, so please feel free to make offers. I'd also like some examples as well!
Thank you. <3

Last edited:
Hey there! Just wondering, does Nova have grey eyes?
If you have 200 TBT I could draw you a bust shot like this?
HNI_0067.jpg
Only difference is I would color the skin in and would put more effort into coloring the clothes

If thats too much but you are still interested feel free to PM/ VM me for a better price. :)

She does. ~
I'll consider your offer, as your style is cute!
If nobody else gives a response, I'll Vm you. c:

How much TBT would you be offering? There are tons of shops that you can offer.

Sorry guys. I been busy this week.
Cute art <3

I'm not sure, just been looking. I'll hit up the shops as well, to look around! Never been in this part of the forum haha. Thanks for the reminder. <3

Back