• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop ❀ ~ A PETITE SHOPPE & WISHLIST ~ ❀

No problem at all! Just make an offer in bells and we'll work it out! Also, I would like to let you know that I don't need the astrological pieces anymore since I have them in my catalog xD

Oh, you mean the gemini and libra things? I already ordered them D: oh well!
I really don't know how much to ask for... What's considered an acceptable amount? I guess some are unorderables, so maybe they're worth more ^^??

Oh, you mean the gemini and libra things? I already ordered them D: oh well!
I really don't know how much to ask for... What's considered an acceptable amount? I guess some are unorderables, so maybe they're worth more ^^??

Oh that's fine then! ^^ I'm not so sure about the price either haha, but I'll start at 1.5mil?
What do you think? C:

Oh that's fine then! ^^ I'm not so sure about the price either haha, but I'll start at 1.5mil?
What do you think? C:

Wow, omg!! o.o That would be awesome!! ^^ would it be okay to trade tomorrow, uk time?? it's very late here right now! ;;

Wow, omg!! o.o That would be awesome!! ^^ would it be okay to trade tomorrow, uk time?? it's very late here right now! ;;

Sure thing! I'm glad that's a good price! ^^ Just VM/PM me when you're available, okay? I'll be checking my inbox regularly~

I'm really interested in the Globe and the World map... I don't have anything in your wish list, but, I could pay you 200k?
Thank you loads ~

Hello! I know this might not help much, but I have 2 Pink Carnations you can have for free!

PM me if interested.

Back