Shop ❀ ~ A PETITE SHOPPE & WISHLIST ~ ❀

No problem at all! Just make an offer in bells and we'll work it out! Also, I would like to let you know that I don't need the astrological pieces anymore since I have them in my catalog xD

Oh, you mean the gemini and libra things? I already ordered them D: oh well!
I really don't know how much to ask for... What's considered an acceptable amount? I guess some are unorderables, so maybe they're worth more ^^??

Oh, you mean the gemini and libra things? I already ordered them D: oh well!
I really don't know how much to ask for... What's considered an acceptable amount? I guess some are unorderables, so maybe they're worth more ^^??

Oh that's fine then! ^^ I'm not so sure about the price either haha, but I'll start at 1.5mil?
What do you think? C:

Oh that's fine then! ^^ I'm not so sure about the price either haha, but I'll start at 1.5mil?
What do you think? C:

Wow, omg!! o.o That would be awesome!! ^^ would it be okay to trade tomorrow, uk time?? it's very late here right now! ;;

Wow, omg!! o.o That would be awesome!! ^^ would it be okay to trade tomorrow, uk time?? it's very late here right now! ;;

Sure thing! I'm glad that's a good price! ^^ Just VM/PM me when you're available, okay? I'll be checking my inbox regularly~

I'm really interested in the Globe and the World map... I don't have anything in your wish list, but, I could pay you 200k?
Thank you loads ~

Hello! I know this might not help much, but I have 2 Pink Carnations you can have for free!

PM me if interested.

Back