• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop A Lion's Art Shop || TBT - Closed

Choke

はい
Bells
User Title Color Change
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Cake
Yellow Candy
Cake
Cake
Feedback
100% (26) +
tumblr_inline_mz4cghlWyL1qid2nw.gif
A Lion's Art Shop
tumblr_inline_mz4cghlWyL1qid2nw.gif

Mayor Lyon

2509 1537 2039

Due to lack of internet, I have lots of time to open up a art shop and do commissions. I'll be on free starbucks wifi to give people their commission every 2-4 days. There may be a delay here and there if I do not feel inspired, but be sure that I will get you your commissions!

Samples:
COMMISSIONS | MAYOR | VILLAGER

Rules:
- I'm inclined to decline your commission
- No Furries, No Couples
- One chibi per person at a time
- Don't expect a quick commission. I don't have internet at home, after all

Slots
1. pengutango
2. Pokemanz
3. iamnothyper

WAITLIST
1. Benevoir
2. Oliy
3. Azure
4. KainAronoele
5. Chizu

500+ TBT depending on complexity!

ORDERING FORM

Reference: ( PLEASE LINK THE REF. I CANNOT LOAD PICTURES ON PHONE SOMETIMES )
Offer: ( 500+ TBT )
Notes: ( Optional )

Last edited:
Ooooooo welcome back : )

Reference: Ookami-San-[X]
Offer: 800 TBT+
Notes: Very serious (rarely smiles), Dashing, Secretive, Possessive. Thanks for any consideration : ) P.S. if you don't do OC's feel free to pass on mine haha 8'D

Last edited:
Ooooooo welcome back : )

Reference: Ookami-San-[X]
Offer: 800 TBT+
Notes: Very serious (rarely smiles), Dashing, Secretive, Possessive. Thanks for any consideration : ) P.S. if you don't do OC's feel free to pass on mine haha 8'D

Holy!! what a ikemen-- And I do draw OC's! Would 875 TBT work for you since his outfit seems a bit complex?

Reference: [x]
Offer: 500
Notes: Hopper may be a cranky penguin, but deep down, he's a sweetheart. Would it be too much of a stretch to draw him with a lil rabbit or some other cute animal?

EDIT: Just wanted to add, please make the animal with Hopper extra fluffy. XD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ohhh, if slots are full, waitlist maybe?

Last edited:
Reference: http://i.imgur.com/OVuoe5l.png
Offer: 700 btb
Notes: care-free personality

super special extra hella cute girl... I wanna draw herrrr... this pillow girl
grabby hands at your girl
accepted! congrats on getting the last slot!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Reference: [x]
Offer: 500
Notes: Hopper may be a cranky penguin, but deep down, he's a sweetheart. Would it be too much of a stretch to draw him with a lil rabbit or some other cute animal?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ohhh, if slots are full, waitlist maybe?

AW HOPPER IS BAE HNG alright you'll be waitlisted! I didn't want to have too many slots available because of my lack of internet at home. I wanted to be sure that I will finish all of the slots by the time I do go to starbucks again, after all.

super special extra hella cute girl... I wanna draw herrrr... this pillow girl
grabby hands at your girl
accepted! congrats on getting the last slot!

omg yes ;u; i was afraid i wouldnt *wheezes*
thankyou!

Wheeezes thank you y v y !!

- - - Post Merge - - -

NO THAT WAS SO LONG AGO I CRINGE AT MY OLD ART
BUT THANK YOU AH--!!

I still thought it was great haha, still love the new stuff lots ;D Super excited to see what these look like^_^ Let me know when to send the TBT : )

AW HOPPER IS BAE HNG alright you'll be waitlisted! I didn't want to have too many slots available because of my lack of internet at home. I wanted to be sure that I will finish all of the slots by the time I do go to starbucks again, after all.

Yeah, at the time I was writing up my post, there were still slots open, so wasn't sure if they're actually be open when I posted. XD Haha, HELL YES!! :D I have a lil penguin plush in my car that looks like him. Might be a reason why I have a soft spot for Hopper. Well, one of the reasons I like him. :3

Makes sense. In no rush, so take your time on the piece. :D

Oh, one more little thing, can we request a minimum size? I ask since I'd like the pic to be at least 900px tall if possible. Figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. :3

Oh, one more little thing, can we request a minimum size? I ask since I'd like the pic to be at least 900px tall if possible. Figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. :3

Ah I'm sorry ;; I draw on a small canvas because it's just a thing that I do? Like how some artists are more comfortable with larger canvases, I prefer smaller ones.

Is that still okay?

Ah I'm sorry ;; I draw on a small canvas because it's just a thing that I do? Like how some artists are more comfortable with larger canvases, I prefer smaller ones.

Is that still okay?

Yeah, that's fine. I was just wondering since I personally find larger pieces easier to work with for graphics. Well, if I choose to use it for that, since I have much more leeway in what I can use it for. Also, for printing, larger images with a higher DPI are a MUST. That one doesn't apply, but something to keep in mind.

Back