• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling a large selection of items on my enterance~NEW~

alesha

Alex
Bells
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Jingle Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
ど
Cake
Feedback
100% (52) +
So basically you look at the items and choose something. Then you tell me your offer eg.1million for famous mushroom, 9, 000 for the gyroid. I say yes or no. You pay me. You get the item. You stay or go.

Wanting to go for a visit ends January 2015. PM me if I dont answer 12 hours later.

Last edited:
Okay...might take a while to get ready

- - - Post Merge - - -

Fc....
1736 1452 9020

Can I come round? I'm pretty sure I can offer a nice price.

Oh, and you're Alesha from Brigg, right? If so, you're on my friend list.

Yes! I am!
You are welcome to come in 3hours 53mins

- - - Post Merge - - -

My nan is taking me shopping for 3 hours to get a turkey and a present for my mum. I'm also picking my mum from work.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My nan is taking me shopping for 3 hours to get a turkey and a present for my mum. I'm also picking my mum from work.

Back