• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling a large selection of items on my enterance~NEW~

alesha

Alex
Bells
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Jingle Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
ど
Cake
Feedback
100% (52) +
So basically you look at the items and choose something. Then you tell me your offer eg.1million for famous mushroom, 9, 000 for the gyroid. I say yes or no. You pay me. You get the item. You stay or go.

Wanting to go for a visit ends January 2015. PM me if I dont answer 12 hours later.

Last edited:
Okay...might take a while to get ready

- - - Post Merge - - -

Fc....
1736 1452 9020

Can I come round? I'm pretty sure I can offer a nice price.

Oh, and you're Alesha from Brigg, right? If so, you're on my friend list.

Yes! I am!
You are welcome to come in 3hours 53mins

- - - Post Merge - - -

My nan is taking me shopping for 3 hours to get a turkey and a present for my mum. I'm also picking my mum from work.

- - - Post Merge - - -

My nan is taking me shopping for 3 hours to get a turkey and a present for my mum. I'm also picking my mum from work.

Can i go? although i am pretty bad at pricing so maybe ill need some help from you XD

Oops, I forgot about this. :3 So sorry! I don't think I want to come round anymore as I'm a bit busy today.

Back