• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

A few questions and PS Now Discussion

Variety.Gamer 4438

Always start again
Bells
Switch
3285-0551-5525
Mom's Plush
Jingle Christmas Doll
Isabelle
Lobo
January Birthstone (Garnet)
For those of you who bought this subscription, is there anything a new PS4 user should know about?

Some sample questions I do have are:

1. How do the graphics fare using this service rather than just buying the game over the PS store or as a physical copy?

2. Is there any difference between downloading a game and playing it that way or playing the game without downloading it to your system?

3. If I download a game to my system, do I still lose access to playing it when and if it disappears from the PS Now library?

4. Can I play online with people who have a game that is a part of the PS Now library as long as the other person has access to online portions of that game?

My thoughts on the service - Frankly, I think an 800+ game library sounds amazing, especially for a Playstation noob like myself. Believe it or not, this is going to be my first ever Playstation. As a result, I don't think I've played any of the games listed in the library (none seem to be overlapping with the Nintendo Switch Online either). I'm pretty excited and I'd like to jump into as many PS games as I can as soon as possible! The fact that my friends still are just up to the PS3 currently seems like the perfect excuse not to worry too much about the newer titles just yet.

Last edited:
Back