• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying 7-11 Set

HaleyRocksSocks

Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Yellow Candy
Ancient Lantern
Dusty Scroll
Pokéball
Gold Mailbox
Feedback
100% (134) +
I'm looking for a full 7-11 like the title says. Please make an offer and we can negotiate from there. I have a lot of every color of hybrid roses, so I'd be willing to offer any of those as well! [:

I got the ABD how much would you pay for it?

Well that means your going to have pretty hard time trying get full 7-11

Storm you seem to have a bad habit sometimes of being pessimistic sounding when it comes to other people's buying/selling threads. :) Cheer up and be encouraging.

Good luck Haley!

I believe several people have sold one (myself included) recently for 6 - 7 Million. So max 700k / per item?
Storm don't be a meanie pants

^^ Good luck hun!

Last edited:
Storm you seem to have a bad habit sometimes of being pessimistic sounding when it comes to other people's buying/selling threads. :) Cheer up and be encouraging.

Good luck Haley!

Thank you so much for the positivity! ^.^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I believe several people have sold one (myself included) recently for 6 - 7 Million. So max 700k / per item?
Storm don't be a meanie pants

^^ Good luck hun!

That's pretty encouraging. I could pay that much. O: Thank you!

Back