Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Yellow Pansy
Yellow Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Red Cosmos
User Title Color Change
Feedback
100% (85) +
Buyout is 15 Million Bells (Remember, A buyout isn't the price I'll only settle for, I can go lower.)

But I can accept offers too, This can include a lower amount of bells or furniture sets can lower the price.

Following Series that interest me:
- Alpine Series
- Classic Series
- Exotic Series
- Minimalist Series
- Astro Series

Again, 15 Million is not the only price I'll settle for, A buyout is just for someone who wants to Insta buy it.

C/O: 7 Million Bells.

Last edited:
Gah, I really want this set. I can offer 7 mil and a lot of different colored rose hybrids.
I also have the mush set if you're interested. >.<

I'll note it, I'll skip on the Hybrids though since I'm not exactly fond of making my town look like a flower fest unless I actually get the motivation which is quite doubtful xP

Haha I understand. I have blue and gold roses which you could just sell or something though. Idk.

Any particular furniture you're looking for?

You have the full sets of the others? I'd gladly take a Million Bells off the price per set.

Would you do 6 Million + those 4 Sets (Since I recall them being orderable and not too expensive) for my 7-11 stuff?

Sounds great!

Lemme know when you've got the sets then I'll go collect my 7-11 stuff for ya.

Just to let you know you'll get the Clerk's Shirt included (Not many people tend to include it) It's orderable but still considered part of the set.

Back