• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Buying 7-11 Set and More (Will Pay Well!)

PrincessPoetic

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hello~
I am looking to buy the below items. I will pay well if anyone is willing to sell. I am also not opposed to duplicating the items.

Items
7-11 Set
Buffet server
Coffeemaker
24-hour-shop counter

Are you looking for the whole 7/11 series or just those items from it? Either way, I can get you them. Are you paying TBT or IGB?

It depends. I mostly want the below items from the set:
24-hour-shop counter
buffet server
steamed-bun case
soft-drink display
barbecue bed

But, I will take the whole set if you have it to sell.
I am sorry, but I am new to both this forum and its lingo. I don't know what 'TBT' or 'IGB' is, but I would be paying using in-game bells. How much would you like for the set/items?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are you looking for the whole 7/11 series or just those items from it? Either way, I can get you them. Are you paying TBT or IGB?

I'm also not sure if I replied correctly...
I am interested in either option and would be paying with in-game bells.

Can you help me to get the buffet server ill pay 26tbt my fc:5214-9537-5766 town name:New Leaf name:Michael

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you have the buffet server?? Ill pay 26tbt or ae could (du..) it plz

Yes I do, but I'm not selling it. And duping isn't allowed.

Back