• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying 7-11 Set and More (Will Pay Well!)

PrincessPoetic

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hello~
I am looking to buy the below items. I will pay well if anyone is willing to sell. I am also not opposed to duplicating the items.

Items
7-11 Set
Buffet server
Coffeemaker
24-hour-shop counter

Are you looking for the whole 7/11 series or just those items from it? Either way, I can get you them. Are you paying TBT or IGB?

It depends. I mostly want the below items from the set:
24-hour-shop counter
buffet server
steamed-bun case
soft-drink display
barbecue bed

But, I will take the whole set if you have it to sell.
I am sorry, but I am new to both this forum and its lingo. I don't know what 'TBT' or 'IGB' is, but I would be paying using in-game bells. How much would you like for the set/items?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Are you looking for the whole 7/11 series or just those items from it? Either way, I can get you them. Are you paying TBT or IGB?

I'm also not sure if I replied correctly...
I am interested in either option and would be paying with in-game bells.

Can you help me to get the buffet server ill pay 26tbt my fc:5214-9537-5766 town name:New Leaf name:Michael

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you have the buffet server?? Ill pay 26tbt or ae could (du..) it plz

Yes I do, but I'm not selling it. And duping isn't allowed.

Back