• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling 6IV Pokemon, Shinies, Legendaries and items!

Clara Oswald

Soufflé Girl
Bells
Arcade Tokens
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Red Candy
Green Candy
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (85) +
I have acquired quite a few 6iv dittos so I'm going to sell them. Just ask about natures and I will see what I have. All of them are English.

Also just ask about shinies, I have quite a few of them too and because I just woke up I can't be bothered to list them so just ask and I will see what I have in stock.

Prices:
6iv dittos: 200 TBT each
Shinys: 100 TBT each
Shiny Legendaries: 150TBT
Shiny 5-6iv pokemon: 150TBT

I am willing to negotiate though so just ask!

BP items to TBT rate: 1TBT = 2BP

Pokemiles to TBT rate: 1TBT = 50 pokemiles

I also have lucky eggs, leftovers and Megastones. Just ask and I will check what I have.

mayorjoe - 200 TBT for 10 mil
Mew and Jirachi for seccomasuda
500 TBT for 25 mill for rochelle

Last edited:
Do you happen to have a Shiny Jirachi? :)

I do! I got it from wonder trade and it looks to me like a Tanabata jirachi but it's English so I think it's hacked and I don't know if I'm allowed to sell it you

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you have a shiny inkay/malamar?

Yes! I have a shiny inkay. If you like I can train it to level 30 so it will evolve

Last edited:
I'm looking for a timid Protean 5/6iv froakie, Jolly Skill Link 5/6iv shellder and Jolly 5/6iv Kangashkan

Pretty sure I have a kangashkan from when I was breeding one for my friend, let me check. I know I don't have any of the other ones sorry

- - - Post Merge - - -

Got one! It's 5iv, the missing iv is special attack

Last edited:
Back