• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The very second it drops on Nov 4th I will be checking out any unannounced details, and getting my museum cafe upgrade started, and one of the shops on Harv's island. This way on Nov 5, I'll have some things ready to go.
I'll probably be too busy trying to decide who's going so Marlo can move in and flattening my island. There's just so much to do.

I'll probably be too busy trying to decide who's going so Marlo can move in and flattening my island. There's just so much to do.

You can do some of things today and leading up to the release

I have to go to work first, so I will not be playing it as soon as possible. My parents are also coming up for my birthday weekend that day. I don't think I will have time to play it until late at night or the next day.

My husband is sending me up a brand new OLED switch for an upgrade because I play mostly handheld. I have to decide if I want to keep my island or just start over on the new switch. I haven't decided yet. 😅

Hell yeah I’ll probably play it that night and then the next day after I get home from work. I’m tempted to take the day off to play it but idk lmao

Well I don’t have the same time on my hands I did as a teen, so I can’t even if I want to lol. I’ll play as soon as I have the time, so probably a day or two after it drops.

Likely not. I believe the update goes live for me at 9PM (I think DST is around the corner, but my state doesn't observe it so I don't know; but if it is, then it'll be at 10PM). I have a dentist cleaning on the 5th at like 8AM, so I won't be staying up late to play. I don't think I'll be playing before my appointment either because I'll get too distracted lol!

TL;DR I have a dentist appointment on the 5th early in the morning, and I won't be playing the update until afterwards.

I will certainly play it first chance I get! Chances are I'll be free on Friday, but we'll see. Or Thursday, whatever. I'm not sure exactly when it's dropping.

Yep, I have my new switch coming and I’m going to transfer everything a day before so that I’m ready :love:

If the update goes live around 9pm-10pm then definitely! If not, then I'll probably wait till the morning of the 5th 😊

The updates usually occur at night so it should be ready by morning. And I have a whole week off 😍

I’ll probably just wait for the 5th. It’ll give me something to look forward to doing after work. Plus I will have a few of the series 5 cards not long after to wait for as well. Lots of good stuff to look forward to!

I'll play when I can get to it, I'll probably be a little bit busy doing other things lol. But I will play as soon as I can!! I can't wait and it just getting closer and closer

As much as I want to play the second it drops, the main game I play is having a live letter from the director at 9 pm on the 5th and it usually goes until about 2 in the morning so I don’t want to be too tired. But the temptation is strong!

Maybe not right that second, but definitely that day. I have a trip to go on the next day so it'll be nice to have something to do during the plane ride!

Yess I know I'm really looking forward to it!!!
I have a busy job as well so don't tend to have lot's of free time, that's why I forced this free weekend upon myself hahah
Same! I probably won’t get to touch it until Friday evening but it’s something to look forward to after work and the kiddos are in bed. I’m stoked! :)

I will be playing it as soon as I get out of my night class on Thursday! I am even skipping classes on Friday to spend some time playing!

NGL :giggle: feeling some low-key envy for those of you with the flexibility of canceling work for gaming.

My best shot is muting my mic & cam, enabling Live Transcript for Zoom meetings, and surreptitiously checking out 2.0 while donning a professional façade.

Back