• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

I think it will be about 2am when I get it.
So I will wait until morning.
But I have the whole day booked off work to play it!

Yes! As soon as its ready I will be playing it.

I won't be able to play the game when the update will drop, I'm doing a Yoga retreat in the mountain for my birthday this year, from the 4th until the 8th of november 🧘‍♂️
But it will be the first thing I'll do when I'll retrieve my everyday life and internet connection 😆
Lucky you!!! Enjoy your retreat ! 🧘🏽‍♀️

i heard that the update will drop on the 4th 8:00 PM EST from somebody else, not sure if that’s true though. i’ll probably play for 2 hours because i have to go to sleep by 10 unfortunately. if i can’t play on the 4th, then that’s fine because then i can play after school. It’ll be a damn good friday in that case.

Yes. I plan to play as soon as I get the update. I plan on getting the new Nook Mile upgrade stuff and then going to get the crops so I can start my cooking.

I'm hoping I can download the update before I leave to go on a short weekend trip away. Doubt I'll have much time to play it when I'm away, but it'd just be nice to know it's there. If it's available to download at 10AM in Japan, then it should be available around midday for me here in Australia. This is just from what I know though. No specific time was given as far as I'm aware.

I've been trying to play to catch myself up for the update... but honestly knowing what's coming I just can't make myself play. I'll definitely be hitting the ground trying to run once it updates tho. I'm hoping this revitalizes my love for the game, as NH has really dulled a lot of that sadly.

If it drops at 10am JST, that's 6pm for me. I'll probably boot it up for a little bit and get things started.

I'm going to be working 6am to 11pm on Saturday the 6th, so, I'll wanna play as much as I can before that day.

i really wish i could but it drops 2 AM for me, and i have obligations to attend to on friday, so i'll probably lay wide awake wishing i could be playing and thinking "if i fall asleep now i can speedrun the night and get to it quicker tomorrow"... 😭

nah probably not...i'm still trying to get the most out of the duplication glitch before it gets patched LOL

I realized I’ll have class when it drops so maybe not, but it’s fine since knowing my internet, it’ll take a while to download anyway.
I’m most excited about Happy Home Paradise so that’ll probably be what I’m playing first, but I’m excited to discover the other updates in ACNH as well. c:

If it's an evening PST release as Nintendo tends to drop content, I will be playing Thursday night!

Definitely not ASAP; I'm going to bed early Thursday night so I can wake up first thing in the morning and (futilely) try to find Series 5 amiibo cards in the wild. Judging from the pre-order carnage, I'm already expecting them to be picked clean but....better to try than not at all. 😔

Regarding when I'm actually with my Switch, though: I won't be able to dig into ACNH 2.0 right away; I'm busy for most of the month, and then I'm heading to stay with family for the holidays. ACNH 2.0 and the Diamond/Pearl remakes are going to be very nice to have in my down-time. 🤫

Probably a lot of people on here and GameFAQs will be posting stuff about the new features, items, and other discoveries after the update drops that will get me to play if I’m having a sleepless night like tonight. Might be the only time I will praise my insomnia. 😅

I just want to know info on how to unlock stuff like Brewster and Kappn.

I don't think I'll play the second that it's available, but very likely the first day or two once the update is released.

I expect the update to drop on the 4th around 6pm PST (9pm at the latest) and I have work until 5pm that day, so I should be just in time to play for a few hours. 😊 And I don't have work until 1pm on Friday, so I could spend some of my morning playing as well~ And even though I'm working this weekend too, I get off at 3pm both Saturday and Sunday, so I'll have the rest of the day to play some more!

Hell yeah. So I can update the journal that I forgot in a year bc I wasn't confident continuing until all NPCs were released lol

Back