• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

6 Days of Scavenging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering how we purchase the raffle tickets each day? I see the coin total listed by the tbt totals but didn’t see how to buy the tickets. @Oblivia tysm!!

Ahh this seems really cool! I had fun taking my first set of photos, and I can't wait to see what the next hunts will be. Big thanks to staff for setting this up! ^^ And I also love the matryoshka bunnies aaaaaa

Good luck to everyone in the raffle, too! There's definitely a few collectibles I have my fingers crossed for. 🤞

Ahh this seems really cool! I had fun taking my first set of photos, and I can't wait to see what the next hunts will be. Big thanks to staff for setting this up! ^^ And I also love the matryoshka bunnies aaaaaa

Good luck to everyone in the raffle, too! There's definitely a few collectibles I have my fingers crossed for. 🤞
Same here! Fun taking pictures and definitely have some favorites I'd like to win. I wish we could see everyone else's pictures though!

Same here! Fun taking pictures and definitely have some favorites I'd like to win. I wish we could see everyone else's pictures though!

I was under the impression that we could, until I just submitted mine. oops. 😅 (I feel embarrassed about my post now.) I think I may have been thinking of the slumber party from last year. That was so fun seeing people’s pictures. :) This will still be fun but oops my bad about the pictures 😅.

Good luck everyone with the raffle! 🤞🍀

I was under the impression that we could, until I just submitted mine. oops. 😅 (I feel embarrassed about my post now.) I think I may have been thinking of the slumber party from last year. That was so fun seeing people’s pictures. :) This will still be fun but oops my bad about the pictures 😅.

Good luck everyone with the raffle! 🤞🍀
That was fun, I loved seeing all of those pictures!

ahhh ok I see a celeste plushie in the raffle pool so I have to try >< Hopefully the RNG gods would be on my side....(and also that hopefully the hunt won't get too difficult over time).

I tried submitting the photos, but it said my photos were too big? Maybe I'm not submitting them correctly? Even when I tried just attaching the photos

Just submitted my first entry!!! : D Hopefully I'll be able to get my entry in on Friday cuz I'm going on a roundtrip that day LOL and boy those are some mighty fine collectibles... good luck everyone!!!

call me stupid, but what is a graphic tee? just a shirt with a logo/picture on it?
Generally t-shirts with some kind of graphic design on it. Could be text or images.
I tried submitting the photos, but it said my photos were too big? Maybe I'm not submitting them correctly? Even when I tried just attaching the photos

I had this issue at first as well when i tried uploading from phone. so I sent the pics to my email and chose medium as image size, and then it worked for me.

Generally t-shirts with some kind of graphic design on it. Could be text or images.

I had this issue at first as well when i tried uploading from phone. so I sent the pics to my email and chose medium as image size, and then it worked for me.
Thanks!!

Edit: still too big

this is just a precaution but if we want to ask if a photo would be accepted before submitting what would be the best way to do that? my doggie's a cone head for the whole event so i don't wanna have to go too far from my house to find something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back