6 Days of Scavenging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering how we purchase the raffle tickets each day? I see the coin total listed by the tbt totals but didn’t see how to buy the tickets. @Oblivia tysm!!

Ahh this seems really cool! I had fun taking my first set of photos, and I can't wait to see what the next hunts will be. Big thanks to staff for setting this up! ^^ And I also love the matryoshka bunnies aaaaaa

Good luck to everyone in the raffle, too! There's definitely a few collectibles I have my fingers crossed for. 🤞

Ahh this seems really cool! I had fun taking my first set of photos, and I can't wait to see what the next hunts will be. Big thanks to staff for setting this up! ^^ And I also love the matryoshka bunnies aaaaaa

Good luck to everyone in the raffle, too! There's definitely a few collectibles I have my fingers crossed for. 🤞
Same here! Fun taking pictures and definitely have some favorites I'd like to win. I wish we could see everyone else's pictures though!

Same here! Fun taking pictures and definitely have some favorites I'd like to win. I wish we could see everyone else's pictures though!

I was under the impression that we could, until I just submitted mine. oops. 😅 (I feel embarrassed about my post now.) I think I may have been thinking of the slumber party from last year. That was so fun seeing people’s pictures. :) This will still be fun but oops my bad about the pictures 😅.

Good luck everyone with the raffle! 🤞🍀

I was under the impression that we could, until I just submitted mine. oops. 😅 (I feel embarrassed about my post now.) I think I may have been thinking of the slumber party from last year. That was so fun seeing people’s pictures. :) This will still be fun but oops my bad about the pictures 😅.

Good luck everyone with the raffle! 🤞🍀
That was fun, I loved seeing all of those pictures!

ahhh ok I see a celeste plushie in the raffle pool so I have to try >< Hopefully the RNG gods would be on my side....(and also that hopefully the hunt won't get too difficult over time).

I tried submitting the photos, but it said my photos were too big? Maybe I'm not submitting them correctly? Even when I tried just attaching the photos

Just submitted my first entry!!! : D Hopefully I'll be able to get my entry in on Friday cuz I'm going on a roundtrip that day LOL and boy those are some mighty fine collectibles... good luck everyone!!!

call me stupid, but what is a graphic tee? just a shirt with a logo/picture on it?
Generally t-shirts with some kind of graphic design on it. Could be text or images.
I tried submitting the photos, but it said my photos were too big? Maybe I'm not submitting them correctly? Even when I tried just attaching the photos

I had this issue at first as well when i tried uploading from phone. so I sent the pics to my email and chose medium as image size, and then it worked for me.

Generally t-shirts with some kind of graphic design on it. Could be text or images.

I had this issue at first as well when i tried uploading from phone. so I sent the pics to my email and chose medium as image size, and then it worked for me.
Thanks!!

Edit: still too big

this is just a precaution but if we want to ask if a photo would be accepted before submitting what would be the best way to do that? my doggie's a cone head for the whole event so i don't wanna have to go too far from my house to find something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back