Golden Watering Can
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Red Rose
Feedback
99.9% (1592) +
Edit: used my last 27 coupons on fruit and such… lmk if you need a fruit trade partner 😅

Does anybody need perfect peaches 🍑 or durians🌽? Maybe another balloon? Let me know!
If you prefer a fruit or 1:1 trade, that's fine.
If you wanna buy for tbt, that'll be 20 tbt per coupon, please:

10 Coupon Fruit = 200 tbt
25 Coupon Balloon = 500 tbt
15 Coupon Balloon = 300 tbt
5 coupon Isabelle or New Leaf Token = 100 tbt

Last edited:
Bump!

EDIT: I found a purple heart, tyty Kevinnn!!

Repurposing this thread soon...

Last edited:
hi! i'm looking for a late sweet bunny if u could buy that with ur coupons? ;u; let me know how much that would be!

hi! i'm looking for a late sweet bunny if u could buy that with ur coupons? ;u; let me know how much that would be!
Sure thing! That would be 500 tbt. Let me know if you want a message or if you need me to wait until your lineup is in order before purchasing. :3

Sure thing! That would be 500 tbt. Let me know if you want a message or if you need me to wait until your lineup is in order before purchasing. :3
actually i'm a bit short on tbt rn so i'm gonna hold off for a bit!!! i'll come back later if ur still selling sorry !! 🙏

Hey @jadetine! Can I get a Toy Hammer (regular)? If the coupons are available still, let me know and I’ll send the TBT! 😁

Hi @jadetine! Would I be able to get a pink heart balloon and a green balloon?
Hi there, @cornimer!
Pink Heart Balloon (25 MC) = 500 tbt
Regular Green Balloon (15 MC) = 300 tbt

That'll be 800 tbt total. Let me know if you want them in a specific order or if you need any messages. :)
Post automatically merged:

Hey @jadetine! Can I get a Toy Hammer (regular)? If the coupons are available still, let me know and I’ll send the TBT! 😁
Heyo @MasterM64 !
Regular Hammer (30 MC) = 600tbt.
Let me know if you need a message or if you want me to wait for lineup plans, etc. Thanks!

Heyo @MasterM64 !
Let me know if you need a message or if you want me to wait for lineup plans, etc. Thanks!

Awesome! I’ll send it your way now and any fun/humorous message would be great! Feel free to send it over, it’s the newest collectible I need for a lineup idea! :)

EDIT: TBT sent! 🎉

Hi there, @cornimer!
Pink Heart Balloon (25 MC) = 500 tbt
Regular Green Balloon (15 MC) = 300 tbt

That'll be 800 tbt total. Let me know if you want them in a specific order or if you need any messages. :)
Post automatically merged:

Heyo @MasterM64 !
Sent the tbt! Please send the pink heart balloon first, and then the green balloon :)

I sent over the tbt, no lineups in mind so whenever is good for me! Please could the message be “Gum Gum Mallet!”

Hello Renn, I may want to trade one of my assigned fruits for a perfect peach 🍑 from you if my coconut plea goes unanswered before the shop closes. Will you be willing to hold onto 10 of your Meow Coupons for me for the trade? Just let me know. No problem if not, or if other people want to purchase your Meow Coupons. I totally understand if ever. Thanks for the consideration. 😌

Hello Renn, I may want to trade one of my assigned fruits for a perfect peach 🍑 from you if my coconut plea goes unanswered before the shop closes. Will you be willing to hold onto 10 of your Meow Coupons for me for the trade? Just let me know. No problem if not, or if other people want to purchase your Meow Coupons. I totally understand if ever. Thanks for the consideration. 😌
Sure thing, that’s no problem! If I end up having 10 leftover and you don’t actually need it, I’ll just get the New Leaf icon and Isabelle. 😁

Back