• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway 50 MILLION BELLS! WINNERS HAVE BEEN ANNOUNCED!

Connor6210

Bells
Feedback
82.4% (11) +
Hello, and welcome to my first ever major giveaway! But, this time it's for a whopping 50 million bells! Yes, you heard right. 50 MILLION BELLS! So, here's how to enter. Simply state that you want to enter. I will go through all the hard work, to make sure everyone that wants to be entered is entered!

There are no specific rules to this, so all you have to do is follow the simple steps above, and you'll be automatically entered!

Here are the prizes :

1st: 50 MILLION BELLS!!!!!

2nd: ALL 6 golden tools, 4
royal crowns.

3rd: 5 golden tools of your choice, 4 royal crowns.

4th: 4 golden tools of your choice, 4 royal crowns.

5th: 3 golden tools of your choice, 4 royal crowns

6th: 2 golden tools of your choice, 4 royal crowns

7th 1 golden tool of your choice, 4 royal crowns

8th: 3 royal crowns

9th 2 royal crowns

10th 1 royal crown

***********THE GIVEAWAY HAS OFFICIALLY ENDED!!!!! NO MORE ENTRIES BEYOND THIS POINT.
ATTENTION FOR ALL WHO HAVE ENTERED:
Just to make this a little bit easier, I'm going to ask all of you that have entered to check out my latest thread, and simply reply with a number that corresponds with the post number. For example: if you're the 35th person to post you simply post a 35.

Here's a link to the thread where you post your "entry number": Click here

Sorry for the major delay, but now I'm back with the winners. They are listed in order from first place to tenth place... Post #121,#9, #96, #52 #157, #75, #231, #47, #12, #222 are all winners! CONGRATULATIONS FOR ALL OF OUR WINNERS AND FOR THE PEOPLE THAT PARTICIPATED!

Last edited:
a nice giveaway .. i'm curious. shouldn't you work on picking a winner and paying out for your previous giveaway? :confused:

I'd like to enter. Thank you so much for doing this giveaway, I really appreciate the generosity that you're giving to the community, and it also sure that many would agree on this same point that this giveaway is extremely kind of you to do for all of us here on the BTF because we all enjoy generosity like yours. We aren't greedy by any means, we are just well, yeah, I guess so that that's just how it is. I don't think that there are any other ways to enter though, let me check..."So, here's how to enter. Simply state that you want to enter. I will go through all the hard work, to make sure everyone that wants to be entered is entered! There are no specific rules to this, so all you have to do is follow the simple steps above, and you'll be automatically entered!" Okay, so yeah, there are no specifics other than that, there doesn't seem to be a way that I can enter in any sort of aspect, correct if I'm wrong original poster but I think I'm correct because there doesn't seem to be any other strings attached to this giveaway lol. Well, good luck to everyone entering I guess, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

Last edited:
Back