• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling 4 tin robots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ichiban

retired i am smokes i need
Yoshi's Islanders
Bells
Island
Galaxy Swirl
Strawberry Doll
Quirky Doll
Weird Doll
Strange Doll
Feedback
100% (66) +
i'm going to use this thread whenever i need to sell some collectibles off, or am looking to buy new ones

BUYING

nuffin

SELLING

1629840913959.png
- X4 AVAILABLE 25 tbt per

Last edited:
Would you be interested in a red star fragment? I have other low tier collectibles I can add as well

hello! how much tbt were looking for the bee plush?
honestly not sure atm since its really early, ive seen people speculating it could be around other plush value but ill listen to offers

Hi! Interested in buying a silver jelly—did you have any price range in mind for it? 😊

Hi! Interested in buying a silver jelly—did you have any price range in mind for it? 😊
hi there,

im going to focus on ones i currently have atm, such as the bee plush. if i get the silver jellyfish down the road ill let you know

I am not able to offer anything, but I was wondering.. how did you get the tokens for this collectible already? :eek:

I am super confused right now. :D

now available: pearl oyster shell plush

send offers :)

bumping again, looking to see if anyone would be interested in a clownfish plush

bumping again, will have a dino plush in a few days and i plan on selling it, also looking for a few oarfish body pieces as well

bump, dino plush is claimed but i am still looking to buy oarfish bodies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back