• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

3ds Game Rec

MiniPocketWorld

🌺💦🏄💦🌺
Bells
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Flimsy Watering Can
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Violet
Purple Violet
With the eShop soon closing, are there any 3ds games you recommend people to get/play? Any must haves? Favorite 3ds games?

I’ll start with multi platform games.

The Ace Attorney games are a must if you like story based visual novels. Each game has 4-6 murder mysteries that have to be solved through investigations and surprisingly engaging courtroom trials. Most of these games are on mobile and the Switch now, but the 3D effect really makes the visuals pop.

Fire Emblem has several games on the 3DS too. As long as you avoid anything to do with Fates, you should have a ton of fun with them. Awakening has tons of customization options to cater the experience to your tastes and Shadows of Valentina has one of the best stories in the series.

Fantasy Life is an incredible exclusive. You can choose one of 16 occupations and explore a cute fantasy world. The dialogue is really witty too. Expect to put many hours in if you want to do everything this game offers.

As for eShop exclusives, I highly recommend Pushmo and The Denpa Men trilogy. Pushmo is an addicting puzzle platforming game with a cool level editor. The Denpa Men on the other hand is a JRPG series where you capture humanoid creatures with your 3DS’ camera and train them. The second game in particular will really test your skills.

If you like farming sims Story of Seasons Trio of Towns is in my opinion one of the best newer Harvest Moon type games out there. (It's the true continuation of the Harvest Moon series). I didn't care for the newer ones on Switch.

I can also second Fire Emblem and Fantasy Life that Neb mentioned above.

Oh and if you have any interest in the old Gameboy/Gameboy Color Pokemon games they are all available on 3DS virtual console for way cheaper than a physical original cart. They also don't suffer from losing saves when the battery dies and you can even transfer Pokemon from these games to Bank which the originals were never able to transfer.

I also recommend Fantasy Life, amazing game

The Yo-Kai-Watch series is fun as well

I have said a ton in other posts so if you look there you can see most of my responses but something I do not remember saying IS PUSHMO, CRASHMO, AND STRETCHMO. THEY ARE FANTASTIC AND AMAZING. THEY ARE SO ENTERTAINING. They are all under $9.99 each! If you have a Wii U they remade Pushmo and its a sequel called Pushmo World and I got that one and the 3DS ones. They were going to make Stretchmo World and Crashmo World but it got cancelled sadly, they were going to be intelligent systems last Wii U games.

i’d recommend all the box boy games, i don’t remember very much from them but from what i recall they were cheap and fun

Last edited:
Back