• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
I agree with darth and I was talking about this in skype. I'd save the money. GH you can play on Wii. Halo... well obviously not, but there's always MP3. But if you buy a 360, one game, and want WiFi, it would cost $450, plus tax, and the XBox Live fees.
what about gears of war? YOU CAN NOT FORGET ABOUT THAT.
Gears of War is like 20 times better than Halo.

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
I agree with darth and I was talking about this in skype. I'd save the money. GH you can play on Wii. Halo... well obviously not, but there's always MP3. But if you buy a 360, one game, and want WiFi, it would cost $450, plus tax, and the XBox Live fees.
what about gears of war? YOU CAN NOT FORGET ABOUT THAT.
I can't picture Gabby is an avid GoW fan. Or Halo.

ZERO_13 said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
MP3 is not Online.
Friend Codes Fail.
Xbox Live is like, 10000 times better than NWC.
You also pay almost $10 a month, after you buy the extra WiFi thing that doesnt come with the 360 for $100. And the 360 itself....

So if you aren't going to be playing Xbox a lot, I wouldn't suggest getting it

STORMCOMMANDER said:
ZERO_13 said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
MP3 is not Online.
Friend Codes Fail.
You also pay almost $10 a month, after you buy the extra WiFi thing that doesnt come with the 360 for $100. And the 360 itself....

Its actually less than 10$ a month..

1 year subscription: 50$. 12 x 10 = 120 D:.

Its actually around 4$ a month or so.

ZERO_13 said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
ZERO_13 said:
STORMCOMMANDER said:
MP3 is not Online.
Friend Codes Fail.

Its actually less than 10$ a month..

1 year subscription: 50$. 12 x 10 = 120 D:.

Its actually around 4$ a month or so.
You can find all/most of the rates at Wikipedia...

Comic mocking the

problems:http://files.redvsblue.com/web/images/comic/20070714RT0143.jpg

[I want a X360! ]
:gyroidgrin:

I have a friend who liked Viva Pinata, and I know it's aimed towards younger people... you might like it.

:D

Back